Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Liliana pov

I groaned and looked down at the empty pack of my ciggarettes. There was only the tiny bit of ashes from my last. I took a deep breath of the air and pushed myself off from the wall standing up straight..

I walked along the street and kicked the dirt watching it go up in the air and hit the concrete again not making a sound. I walked into the small corner store hearing the stupid bells chime as they always do.

I watched them, paying close attention to the way the wind of the door made them gently hit together.. I shrugged it off and walked up to the counted where the small woman smiled at me and I gently smiled back.

I walked to the back of the store and looked for the cheapest pack of cigarretes. I gently push my bangs back away from my face.

I hear the beautiful chime of the bells and look up thinking its one of the regulars. My breath hitches and I stare at this boy who walks in. Golden brown hair.. huge gorgeous chocolate brown eyes. His black shirt is tight around his muscular body and I hear a chuckle come from his perfect lips.

I break out of it and watch as he smiles that amazing smile at the two girls on his arms. I roll my eyes annoyed at stupid assholes like him. I walk past him and cough out, "asshole."

I walk up to the counter and smile at the woman watching as she coughs and places her hand on mine.

I go to hand her the money and I watch as someone else slams it down on the counter, I stare at the big arm that is slammed beside me and I know its that boy again. I turn around and hand him his money.

"Fuck off. Im a big girl. I can pay for myself", I growl.

I grab the 5 bill out of my bra and hold it in his face, then slam it on the counter taking my cigarretes and walking out of the store. I walk down the street my heart beating roughly against my chest.

I run my
nail along the plastic wrapping and pull it open throwing it to the side. I grab a cigarette and put it inbetween my lips cupping my hand around it to keep the wind away. I flick the lighter once, twice and on the third time a small flame dances at the top of the small machine.

I hold it to the cigarette watching the fire dance from
the lighter to it, making ashes fall from the tip and to the ground.

I smile and put one foot against the wall enjoying the dark sky and my blank mind.

I went to put the cancer stick to my mouth as I felt someone rest their hands on my hips.

I grunt and as I go to turn around I feel soft gentle lips at my ear and I hear a raspy deep voice chuckle,

"hey shawty..".

I dont feel any emotion but my stomach feels like butterflies are eating my insides. I tighten my hands into fists and growl.

"Who are.."

I look up and see the golden hair boy. I roll my eyes and laugh annoyed.

"Wow I thought you were a threat."

His dark voice chuckles and pulls me to his chest.

"Oh babygirl. Im more of a threat than you know."

I press my hands to his hard chest and I try not to stare. I push him back and off the sidewalk. I light up another ciggarette and I watch him walk back towards me. I groan and stop.

"What the fuck is your problem? Huh?"

I watch as his nose scrunches sadly and I feel my heart twitch. I watch his cute little frown turn to the same old smirk. I roll my eyes and hear him snarl

"I can see it in your eyes you want me shawty."

I sigh and look him
in the eyes.

"What do I have to do to get you to leave?"

I say staring at him blankly.

"Let me walk you home." He says with a wink.

"Im not going home tonight princess." I wink back.

"You can come with me and be one of my.. little girls." He says with a smirk.

I growl lowly and push his chest hard my fingers sinking into his shirt gently and I watch as he stumbles onto the road. I smirk knowing he will come run back to bother me. My eyes go wide as glaring headlights turn the corner and speeds towards him. The loud truck horn screams trying to tell him to move. I gasp and my lips slowly turn to a smirk.