Chapter 7

Uh- If you look above, you'll see a picture if you're on your phone. If you're on a laptop or computer then its on the side. But this is how I imagine Liliana to look. You have a problem how she looks idgaf bc its my story lol bye. Ily ppl. I honestly have no Idea what happened to the font of the text but I hope it goes back to normal soon. Bear with me people💜
------------

Liliana's Pov

I thanked the driver after paying him and ran inside, a small yawn coming from my mouth.

"HEY KHALIL?!" I yelled my eyelids feeling heavy because I was exhausted.

I whimpered quietly hearing no response. I acted like a bad ass bitch but yeah.. Im scared of the dark. I couldnt sleep in my own house unless someone else was there with me, pathetic? I know.

"KHALIL!!!" I yelled again.

I sighed, my eyes were wide open now all the sleep gone from my eyes.

"Great. Guess who's getting no sleep." I jogged up to my room and took of my dress throwing it to the side.

I covered my stomach feeling chilly and walked to khalil's room stealing one of his long black "Crooks and Castles" shirts. As I went to close the drawer I felt something cold and hard touch my fingers. Gasping I quickly opened the drawer and saw a black gun slide from the back of it, I picked it up and looked at the handle where the gold writing was engraved.

"Khalil Messiah." I gulped and dropped it back in shaking it off. It was normal for people to have guns around the part of town we lived I lied to myself.

I ignored the fear in my chest and grabbed the shirt pulling it over my head and fixing my panties so they were comftorbly fit on my ass.

Walking downstairs I licked my lips and sat on the couch turning on the tv. I watched as breaking news came up in big letters on the news screen. Playing with the end of the big shirt I looked away from the screen a shaky sigh coming from my lips immediately knowing what it is because of how frequently it has happened.

I closed my eyes and listened to the lady "Carla Davids" the reporter talk in her annoyingly deep voice.

"A gang that calls themselves the L.A Messiah's have again attacked and blown up another police station and delivered almost 1500 pounds of illegal drugs to many people stretched in all different countries. They said they will be coming to New York soon to deliver the message they were made to deliver. Dont believe me watch this video sent from the Leader himself."

My eyes shot open. No way. He.. Fuck no. My dad's blurry face showed up on the screen and a low snarl came from his mouth.

"When you see us coming you better fucking stay out of our way. Innocent people and people who dont fuck with us dont get killed."

I watched him take off his dark glasses and he growled out.

"If anyone from the NYC's are watching this. You better pray to god you get the hell out of New York before we get there. Because I will deliver the message to you fucking worthless nigga's that you decided to deliver to my wife."

He chuckled and the screen went black. I heard a soft cough and my head turned seeing Khalil. He growled loudly.

"What the fuck did I tell you Liliana? When this bullshit comes on turn it off. Understand me." He growled.

I stared at him my eyes radiating with anger.

"Dont fucking tell me what to do. Expecially not you. Thats my fucking father understand me? Im not proud of the shit he does but I havent seen him since mom died. Not a call. Not a fucking text. What the fuck does he mean he's coming to New York? Did you fucking know this?" I hissed.