Chapter 12

Jason's Pov.

She is adorable.

Did you see her when she got all pissed off at me and tried to punch me?

God she's like a damn kitten.

You know how kitten's are? Like if you mess with them they'll bite you, otherwise they're adorable and fluffy.

She reminds me of a kitten.

That's what I'm gonna call her from now on. Kitten. She's the only girl that can ever get a nickname from me. Look at her. She's perfect.

No. She's not, But neither am I.

But who gives a shit about her, I dont date, we all know that. Right?..

Maybe its time to.. change..

No. Nope. Nada. Nope.

Im sticking to my ways. Whether I like it or not. Its just safer and more comftorble. I dont have to worry about cheating or drama.

My life is perfect right now. I think..
-------

Trudging downstairs with my sweats low on my hips and my shirt around my neck I scratched my stomach looking in the fridge for food.

Yawning slightly I slipped my hands in my pants rubbing my crotch and pulling my hand out casually.

If you're wondering, liliana's wonderful brother let me stay over in a guest room with no bed, so I slept on a blanket on the ground. Not that I mind. Liliana left her room door open so I "passed" by her room many times. She sleeps in her bra and panties.

God she had a perfect figure.

Grabbing 4 eggs and a can of orange juice humming softly to myself I thought about making breakfast for Liliana to lighten the mood.

Its clear she hates me.. and uh.. I.. um.. I hate her too. Yeah.. She's so annoying so..

Who am I kidding she's adorable.

I thought about what she liked and pulled a blank. I've never had a full conversation with her. We've always fought.

Im just going to make an omelet and bacon. Who doesn't like bacon? (Me lol.)

I pulled out a frying pan and grabbed some margarine from the fridge putting some on the pan waiting until it melted and then cracking the four eggs mixing them in a bowl and pouring them into the pan watching them as the edges started to become crispy.

I went to feel the edges of the egg, Dont ask me why. I am still a kid. I like to feel things. Growling loudly I felt my finger press against the hot pan my skin sizzling more than the damn egg.

"Fuck!!" I growled.

I felt a smile form on my face as I heard a little giggle behind me and a laughing voice stutter out, "Why.. w..why would you touch the egg?"

I put on a straight face and growled.

"Do you have any ice?" I stared at her blankly.

She nodded still giggling and I shook my head staring at the back of her head as she went to look for the ice smiling. God damnit. Look at her. Her long hair. Her small waist.. I.. I have to.

Slowly walking up behind her I wrap my arms around her torso and try the nickname.

"Hey kitten.." I muttered in her ear with a deep raspy voice.

Hearing her stutter made my confidence boost and I smirked holding her close.

She rest her head back against my chest.