Chapter 16

Jason's Pov

Sitting at the table with about 13 other people sitting around it I just realised that out of the thirteen of them only 3 of them are actually contributing to my god damn gang. Only three of them are relevant. That doesnt mean that I fire the other 10. If any shit goes wrong I want to be able to have meat to throw to the dogs so us relevant ones can get away.

I chuckled to myself.

Im so cruel.

"Boss." Tyler demanded slamming his fist against the table to get my attention.

"What." I snapped.

"I have a plan on how to get our money back. But we need someone with good expirience to help us.." He smirked.

"What the fuck do you think Im here for. Im expirienced." I snarled.

"We need a girl to act as a slut to their boss while we infentrate their base and steal our money back but also take theirs." He smirked. "But if you would like to dress in a sexy dress and flirt with him that would be good too daddy." He chuckled sarcastically.

I knew what he was thinking.

Liliana.

There is no way my little kitten is getting involved in this shit.

Liliana's Pov

"God damn it Khalil!" I screamed angrily.

"I fucking train for 6 hours every single day and I still havent gone on one mission." I snarl.

"You went on a mission to find me popcorn at the theatre's." He smirks.

Rolling my eyes angrily I walk out the house slamming the door.

Do I look like Im 5 years old? I can handle myself. I just want to do a mission. This is what Ive been trained for.

Jason's Pov

After me yelling at Tyler the fucking idiot he finally gave up trying to get me to ask my lili- I mean.. Liliana to help us. Like she would want to help me with anything anyways.

So we decided to have a pleasure off to pick the girl. We invited 17 of the sluttiest girls we know even though we only needed fourteen.

But the boss needs two.

Anyways. The bitches will pleasure each of us and which ever girl gets the most votes gets to come on the mission, gets pounded by me which is obviously the best reward, look at THIS DICK and also gets 10,000 dollars.

I still didnt know who the seventeenth girl was but they kept that a surprise because they said she was all mine. So I shrugged it off. More for me.

The boys all told me to go to a stripclub or chill for the rest of the day because they could "take care of the slut party."

"I just want head!!" I whined.

"Then go to a stripclub and get a bitch to suck you. Or wait until our little sluts get here and then you can have girls fight over your scrawny dick." Jaxon smirked making me growl.

"My cock is bigger than your future. And you know I have only girl that really pleasure's my needs." I grunted.

"Well she hates your guts so grow up or sulk and leave your hard on till it starts to hurt." Jaxon chuckles walking away.

Fucking dick.

I sat on the couch staring at my cock and stroaked it through my jeans. I am so big it amazes me sometimes.