Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Jason's POV

This girl.
Stubborn fucking girl.
Big ass, sexy curved girl.

God she was sexy. I remember her soft skin and golden brown eyes from somewhere. If you saw her you would understand. Thats not a face you can forget.

I chuckled and slapped her ass again on the way out hearing her moan and then feeling a hard slap my arm.

"You fucking idiot." She said with a smirk.

"Im a fucking idiot?" I replied smirking, with one eyebrow raised.

"Yes. You're always touching my ass." She huffed flipping her hair behind her shoulder the tips whipping my cheek.

I grunted feeling a sharp pain on my jaw. "Well you have a big fucking ass and do you sharpen your fucking hair? I think you just cut my face." I hissed.

"Pussy." She smirked taking off her heels.

I gasped. This bitch, called me a pussy? Hell nah. She dont know the half of it.

I grabbed her wrists tightly and pushed her against the wall. "What was that?"

Her eyes immediately flickered to the ground and she whimpered. "Let go.. Im sorry.. I was kidding.." She said softly like I was going to hurt her.

My eyes softened and I let go slowly. "Whats wrong sexy?" I said licking my lips gently confused as why I gave a shit about this bitch.

I watched the happy glimmer in her beautiful brown eyes die down as they turned dark and grey.

"Nothing, fuck off McCann." She growled.

Wait.. I think I remember her..

"Arent you the girl I saw on the street?" I sighed.

"Oh you were the pimp with the hoes?" A dry laugh came from her plump lips.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!" I grunted, this girl could get into my fucking head. That never happens. Ever.

I watched as her eyes got their beautiful gleam back.

"Nothing McCann. Good luck cleaning this house after the party is over." She smirked walking away holding her heels.

I felt blush come to my cheeks. She remembered my name. I smiled and then growled at myself. What the fuck. I just got excited because a bitch remembered my name and I didnt even make her scream it all night. She didnt even have practice.

I jogged after her and grabbed her ass smirking.

"Lets make a bet" I snarled smirking.

"Now you're talking Liliana's game." she said whipping around her hair brushing my cheek again. Putting her heels down she looked around and sat on a ledge. "Whats the bet McCann?"

I smiled. "You have a cute name Lil.."

Her eyes turned fiery and she grabbed the sides of my jacket. "Dont ever fucking call me that. You dont have my respect. Dont call me that or Ill rip your fucking vocal cords out." she hissed.

"Shit babygirl." I said smirking. "Are you like that in bed?"

She rolled her eyes sitting back. "The bet?"

I grabbed her waist and pulled her on my lap. "If you can convince all my boys you're my girl then Ill never bug you again and Ill give you 15 000 dollars. If you cant. You have to be my maid for a week. Starting after this party." I smirked.

She gasped. "You motherfucker. Ill have to clean up after this fucking party mess and come everyday and clean?"

"Nope. You'll sleep at my place and cook and clean." I smirked.

"Fuck." She gasped.

"Oh is the Liliana Messiah scared?" I smirked.

"No!!" She yelled punching my chest.

My eyes widened as I rubbed my chest. "Fuck princess you have a hard hit."

She rolled her eyes. "Stop being pussy McCann and lets make this bet" she said holding out her hand.

Liliana's POV

I held out my hand as he shook it smirking. "Hey girlfriend." He winked.

What. The fuck did I get myself into.
Playing as his girlfriend? Is he that desprate. He's fucking hot as hell and he has hoes. Cant he use them as girlfriends?

I sighed and massaged my temples.

"Get ready for a hot ass girlfriend McCann." I smirked.

"With that body. Im just ready for a hot ass." He said winking and grabbing my ass tightly.

I swatted his hand away blushing. "Shut up dumbshit."

He winked at me again and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Want to borrow shoes? My girl isnt allowed to be uncomftorble."

I coo and cup his face teasingly brushing my lips against his, I felt his breath get hot against mine. I smirked and pulled away.

"Timberlains." I said with a smirk.

His breath was ragged. "What?" He asked.

"The fucking shoes. I want to wear timberlains." I said. Smirking I said cutely, "Please papi?"

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder running inside. I squealed loudly.

"I can fucking walk you know?!!" I squealed out.

He smiled and pecked my ass. "I know. But my girl is either treated a princess or not treated at all."

I cooed. "You treat your girlfriends like this?"

He laughed and slapped my ass. "Fuck no, you gullable little bitch." he said throwing me on the bed with a smirk.

I gasped. "You fucking dick." I had a smile on my face.

"I want to fuck you." He said randomly looking for the shoes.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah? Good luck with that."

He chuckled and grabbed the timberlains handing them to me. "Size 8 feet right?"

I gasped. "Do you stalk me?"

He shrugged. "Nah. The last girl I fucked had size 8 shoes and I looked at your heels when I was holding you and they were 8 so."

I put them on gagging. "You're fucked up."

He looked at me smirking and leaned down so his face was right near mine. "If you make out with me. Instead of having to prove it to all my friends you only have to prove it to 5."

I nibbled on my lower lip thinking.

"So?" He asked impatiently.

"Shut the fuck up and let me think." I hissed.

He nodded and stared at my boobs as I thought about it.

I just wanted to get this over and done with. Get my money and get him out of my life and my head.

"Jason."

"Liliana?"

"Yes."

He smirked grabbing my hips and pushing me down on the bed.

----------------------------------------------

WHAT IS LIFE.

JASON IS BAE

and hes also a dick. 🍖

What did you people think about the chapter? Hmm..

Im sorry its so short. I was rushed because of someone. 😁

Have yall seen ios 8.3 emojis? holy shit the emojis are yellow as fuck. 😐😐😐

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Bye niggs.✌🏾