Chapter 17

you know, they say 

"the person who loves you the most will fight with you the most every single day without a reason, But when you're sad that person will fight with the world to end your sadness."

Jason's Pov

Our lips moved in such perfect sync my hands gripping her wrists tighter feeling my body shudder with a different feeling, something Ive never felt before. But I knew I needed this feeling, I never wanted it to go. Slowly I let go of her wrists and slid them down her perfect curves feeling my face flush one of my big hands cupping her small face and just holding her to my chest kissing her harder and shutting my eyes just thinking about this feeling. This desperation for her. 

I don't give a fuck about my fucking reputation. This need, this feeling. I want it forever. I don't know if you know me that well but Im cold hearted, I get pleasure from killing and hurting people, I love being in control I love knowing that people shake at the thought of me.. but this.. this.. I don't know what to do.. just to think about the beautiful woman in front of me just makes me want to run. 

But I can't move. I just feel like every inch of my body is filled with need. It's fucking terrible. But I love it.. god.. I really like her. No I'm not going to say I love her like every bullshit movie that's ever existed. I like her a lot.. and maybe what Im feeling is love. Love for her. It doesn't mean I love her. It means my body does. Its lust.. love and lust. 

Feeling her lips part from mine I let out a whimper and she cooed softly, "you're adorable jay.." she smiled pecking my lips. The sensation shot through my body again as her lips pressed against mine. I cupped her face and pressed my lips back to hers hungry for her. And only her. Picking her up she wrapped her legs around my torso and I groaned mumbling against her lips. "fucking mine." 

I watched as her eyes filled with tears and she pushed me away smiling softly. 

"You say that.. and then you hurt me.. Jason, I fucking want to be yours. God damnit I would give you my all. But you don't want a commitment." she whispered.

And all I felt was pain.. and for the first time in my life I wanted one girl. I didn't give a fuck about any other girl. Because the way all of them made me feel is nothing compared to how her big brown eyes make me feel. 

Growling loudly I stared at her beautiful big chocolate brown eyes that were filled with tears and wiped the tears away with my thumbs. 

Cracking a joke to make her smile I smirked and chuckled "I thought you were a feisty one."

She smiled and bit her lip and I felt my cheeks start to hurt as I smiled so big.

"Your smile is perfect."

"I know." She smirked.

"I can promise you that smile forever if you're with me. I can promise you tears and pain but everyday will be a smile and I will treat you like a fucking queen. If anyone bugs you Ill pull out a fucking glock on them. If you're unhappy Ill give you my hugs and Ill tell you stupid jokes to make me see that gorgeous smile again." I sighed out looking down. "Please.. just give me a chance.. I know I'm a dick and I'm fucking stupid.. but I need you and no matter how many drugs I do.. you're the one I'm addicted too.."

She stood there silently with a blank face just staring at me. 

I took a deep breath and stepped out of the room until I felt someone jump on my back and scream. "FUCK YES!!"

I felt a load lift off my chest and I shook my head not believing it.

"holy shit." I gasped. "I have you."

As her lips pressed to my neck and she held onto me tightly I felt like I wanted to cry. What do you call this feeling?.. Because I never want it to go.

I pulled her off my back and wrapped my arms around her small waist hugging her tightly to my chest as her arms snaked around my neck. Holding her tighter I muttered. "I promise to be yours and never hurt you kitten.."

"shh.." she whispered hugging me tighter making my knees weak.

She then started leaving soft kisses down my jawbone sucking gently making me groan. Gently biting my chin teasingly and rest her forehead on my chest closing her eyes. And holding my shirt like she needed me like I needed her.

Finally.

Liliana's Pov

My forehead was resting against my chest and I felt like I could do anything. I know it sounds fucking stupid to need someone so bad. Someone who hurt you so easily, but you can. 

I think the pain he caused me was so he didn't have to lose his badass rep. He loved being near me but he was afraid just like I was now.

What if he hurt me?

What if he cheats?

What if he's using me?

Fuck all of that.

I felt myself laugh against his chest and he looked down at me with a big smile. 

"Whats funny?" he chuckled.

"you're mine." I smiled wide.

I dont know if you understand how amazing it feels to be able to have something you want. Its like me asking for candy for a week and my fam finally buys me some. Its a high, it makes you feel like nothing else matters. Its a greedy feeling but his love. It was amazing. 

I didn't love him. Not yet.

But what does that matter. I like him tons. I know I sound like I'm fucking drunk but I can't explain how I feel.

Its not fair to ask me how I feel about this. I fucking needed this. I will ride for him and I will die for him and even though he is a complete fuckboy, I know he will do the same for me. 

Smiling wide up at him I cupped his jaw and pressed our lips together. 

Those lips are all mine. He seems like he needs me as much as I need him.

Finally.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is no doubt my favourite. Im so proud of it. Its perfect.

Im so exited they're finally together.

What do you guys think?

Anyways I think the chapter spoke for itself.

Thanks for support and for reading. To those who vote.

Expecially those who comment. Telling me what they liked or making fun of something in my story. I like it. 

Thank you so much.

I hope you liked this as much as I did.

Bye niggs 

-Leila