Chapter 10

"Just as all things are well.. something comes and destroys your happiness, your will, your smile, even your hope that everything will be okay."

Liliana's Pov

"Leila!! Its 5:30!! You're half an hour late. Get your lazy ass up and start fucking running!!" I hear my stupid annoying brother khalil yell.

I just groaned covering my head with a pillow and closing my eyes again. "Fuck this." I murmured drifting off again as khalil picks me up and drops me on the ground making my hip shoot with pain.

"Ow!! What the fuck you dingbat!!" I gasp holding my side tightly.

Looking up I see him laughing and holding his knees bending down. "D..did you just call me a dingbat?!"

I squinted my eyes and pushed him out my room. "Shut up. Let me change, Ill be right out."

I quickly slid on tight shorts that cupped my big ass nicely and I threw on a sports bra trying to tie my hair up into a ponytail.

Looking at myself in the mirror I ran my hands over my toned stomach groaning. "Fuck. Im already fit. Why do I have to do more excersize?!" I groaned.

Running down the stairs and grabbing my "nike's" I slipped them on and ran out the door pulling my ipod from my bra scrolling through the songs humming and clicking my workout playlist. Pushing my headphones in and shoving them in my ears I started running down the street quickly so I would make it back home in time for training.

I kept sprinting my mind on getting home, running faster I watched as tree's whirred by me as "Poetic Justice" by kendric lamar blared through my ears. (I know that song is old but I love it so fuck off.☺️💜) I started rapping loudly as I ran, it was a habit of mine. A really shitty habit. I could be at the library to study and instead Ill try to be thug and rap my stupid little heart out.

Rapping violently and running down the street is not the best idea, for future refrence.

"IM TALKING POETIC JUSTICE!! POETIC JUSTICE!! IF A FLOWER BLOOMED IN A DARK ROOM WOULD YOU..." I slammed into someone and fell back growling.

"Watch where you're fucking going." I heard a chuckle. Rolling my eyes I started to look up as the person gasped.

"L..liliana?!" He gasped staring at me his bright blue eyes blazing.

I felt tears sting my eyes.. staring at his face. "Shit, phil its you?!" I gasped hugging him tightly feeling him slap my back violently.

Laughing he looked down at me and shook his head. "You're still calling me phil?! My name is drew, samantha."

I smirk and repeat his sentence. "You're still calling me Samantha, my name is Liliana, drew."

He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Nice to see you lil princess." He said with a smirk. "But I have to go. The real queen is waiting at my condo for me."

I thought about that confused. "Wait- Your mom is your queen-"

He rubbed his temples with a groan. "Im engaged idiot."

Gasping I hugged him tightly. "you fucking bastard!! Why didnt you tell me?!"

He just smirked at me. "Last time we talked you told me to lose your number. I didnt delete it but I never called you. Even though you were my best friend I know how easily bitches hold grudges. Oops I meant girls" he smirked walking to his car.

I shook my head before running off again. "FUCK YOU PHIL"

"YOU MISSED YOUR CHANCE LIL" Was the last thing I heard before turning the corner and reaching my house.

Smiling I walk inside and set my ipod down on the counter forgetting to turn off the music my blood racing my palms shaky from all the running I just did.

Walking to the fridge I grabbed a water bottle and sipped at it feeling the cold liquid trickle down my throat with a cough I chugged the bottle down before recycling it. Yes I said recycle. By the time Im 50 I dont want my world to be polluted and filled with trash thank you very much.

Looking at the time I groaned. The old forbidden karate master is gonna be here to train me soon. Laying on the floor my eyes shut tightly I laughed at the thought, if my mom saw me on the floor like this she would say something like "You're not a human mop." Bites my lower lip as hard as I can to hold back the tears. Its been 3 months and I still cant handle it.

Sitting up slowly I let a tear run down my cheek, hearing the doorbell ring I sighed and wiped my tears standing up and walking to the door adjusting my tight shorts.

Opening the door I didnt bother to look at the guys face, I just led him to the room.

Thats when I heard it.

The chuckle.

That fucking chuckle.

"Nice ass shawty." He chuckled.

Turning around my eyes flickered blue staring at the handsome man infront of me.

Jason.

----------------------------

WOW

WOW

JASON YOU UGLY FUCKING IDIOT

WELL YOUR HANDSOME AF BUT STILL

shit jasons pissing me off rn but i had to put the idiot back in the story.

sorry about the little sad shit about liliana's mom. it also has to do with my mom... she passed away a short while ago and it still hurts like fuck.. so fuck off if you dont like sad shit dont read it.

I hope you liked it.

5 votes for the next chapter.

-Leila.💜