Chapter 11

(I FUCKING KNOW THATS AN OLD PICTURE OF HIM YOU FUCKBOI MAYBE I ENJOY HIS BODY NOW AND THEN SO SH☺️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜)

"Nice ass shawty." He chuckled.

Turning around my eyes flickered blue staring at the handsome man infront of me.

Jason.

Liliana's pov.

You know that kind of pain that you cant describe because it makes you so fucking mad even though it burnt your heart making you feel like shit? Made you feel so sad and broken. You thought that person was your everything.

Well I felt nothing like that. This jackass just keeps showing up in my life. Okay maybe it hurt a little seeing his perfect face and his big sparkling eyes.

I stood there stunned staring at him my jaw clenched and my eyes going dark with anger.

"Shit.. you're lilian aren't you?.." He said stunned.

"No bitch. My name is Liliana. That girl who you chased around to fuck. Ring a bell?" I snarled.

He stared down at me with an adorable smile his fingers brushing my cheek until I pushed them off. Sighing he nuzzled his face against my neck and I felt my heart pick up pace and run a damn marathon. He was so adorable. But he's bad. I know he's bad. He wants a good fuck and Im not going to give it to him ever again.

"Get the fuck off me" I growled punching his chest roughly.

He just smirked happily.

"Are you hurting sweetheart?" He said with a chuckle.

"Because of you?.." I smirked and pulled up the bottom part of my sports bra showing him hickeys.

"Not at all."

Growling he stares at me and shakes his head. "Then lets fight because when you punched my chest it felt like my little sister was sleeping and punched me. Which feels like a flower biting you." He smirked.

"Flowers don't bite dumbass." I rolled my eyes.

"Thats my point. You're so weak it feels like a flower bite and flowers dont bite." He shook his head his jaw becoming clenched. "I have to teach you how to fight properly. So stop waisting damn time."

Gripping my arm he walked up to my brothers office and my brother stood up smiling and doing a handshake with him.

"I hate him. He's not teaching me to fight. He's a coward and the only thing he knows to fight for is pussy." I said bluntly.

Khalil stared at me.

Jason stared at me.

Khalil glared at me.

Jason glared at me.

Khalil muttered something to Jason and jason nodded muttering something back as he walked out of the room.

"Lil." He sighed. "You know I have the most respect with you over anyone I know. But you're still a kid and I need you to be able to protect yourself okay." He gripped me and pulled me to his chest and then turned me around slapping the back of my head making me groan.

"What the fuck was that for?!?!!" I gasped.

"See told you you're weak" he said pointing to the door.

I walked out and jason was there pulling his shirt over his head, covering my mouth so I wouldnt make a sound I stared as his back faced me his back muscles flexing hard making the veins in his neck pop and his biceps raising slightly as he threw the shirt aside.

I walked past him casually looking at his chest and slid my eyes down to his abs not watching where Im going and banging into the counter my head slamming against the ground. I gripped my head tight tears pricking my eyes.

"Shit. I knew I was good looking but damn babygirl." Jason said with a blank face picking me up and placing me on the counter.

Rolling my eyes I rest my forehead against his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist gently kissing my forehead.

"You should probably take some medicine and rest babe. We'll train tommorow okay." He chuckled rubbing his thumbs over my temples making me moan.

Nodding I mumble, "I dont want to spend more time with you. You're annoying. Its your fault I broke my face."

"Last time I checked you we're staring at me and then your clumsy ass tripped and fucking died." He smirked and let go of me.

"Put on a damn shirt. You're so ugly man." I said looking down to hide my blush.

He was gorgeous. No doubt. But he's already so cocky. I dont want his ego to grow.

"Fuck off liliana, you know Im hot." He growled.

"See you tommorow, Mccann." I sighed and trudged upstairs holding my head.

___________________________

NOT EVEN PUTTING THE WORD couNT BECAUSE IT IS SO SHAMEFUL THIS IS SO SHORT AND FILLER AND FUCKING TITSAUce

IM SORRY

😓😓😓

I love you guys but exams are happening and im so busy

💜

Tell me if you think lil and jason's relationship should move foreward faster or slower???

thanks for putting up with my shit.

-leila the tit face who barely updates💜