Chapter 1 ♛

Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season.

Consider the household of the Baron Featherington. Three misses foisted upon the marriage market

like sorrowful sows

by their tasteless...

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

"Oh my," daisy said as she held a piece of paper in her hand, "I mean she's wrote worse about the Featheringtons but this..."

"That lady whistledown, Must she be so impertinent," Colin replied with an annoyed expression.

Daisy crumpled the piece of paper in her hand and threw it at Colin

"Nice one Daisy," Eloise chuckled as she joined the duo's conversation

At this point Colin was beyond annoyed by us, "haha so funny you two," rolling his eyes, "comedic genius's." 

"Anyways I'm roasting in this," as Eloise picked at her dress, "surely I cannot be expected to wear these fashions the entire day."

"Are you to complain the entire day, Eloise?" Benedict said joining them, "And Daisy you look absolutely lovely."

"Why thank you Benedict that might be the nicest thing you have ever said to me."

Daisy admired her white dress with small rose quartz colored flowers all along the bottom of her dress and train, She had her long dark brown wavy locks down with a rose quartz colored flower in her hair making her look beautifully delicate.

"How come my dear sister is taking so long, She has been readying herself the entire night." 

"Daisy you mean her entire life,"Colin added crossing his arms, "Shall I run upstairs and hasten her along?"

"Colin wait I'll do it," as Benedict put his arm in front of Colin, "She likes me better than you," he said with a smirk.

"Did she say that."

"Everyone says that."

Eloise pushed through the two idiots, "DAPHNE!" Eloise exclaimed with her voice booming through the House, "YOU MUST MAKE HASTE!" 

Eloise turned around towards us, "Should you think she heard me," as she walked passed us with our stunned faces plastered on.

A long pause happened between Benedict, Colin and, Daisy until, "My my look who decides to grace us with her presence," as sarcasm dripped from daisy's words.

The brothers rolled their eyes, "If you ladies don't hurry up, we're going to be late," Colin and Benedict usherd Daisy and Daphne out the door into the carriage.

"Where is he?"

"I have no idea," as Benedict raised his eyebrow

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Daisy and Daphne poked their heads out of the carriage window breathing in the air, "You ready Daph."

"Not really, this is a most terrifying day for us," Daphne said fanning her face with her hand.

"Do not worry dear sister you are the most radiant person I know," Daisy tried comforting her twin sister.

Daisy for one is not in the least interested in finding a suitor this season unlike her sister Daphne who is eager to hopefully find a husband. But if Daisy does not find a husband she might be ruined.

Daisy and Daphne exited the carriage bracing themselves for their whole life to be reduced into a  single moment.

"Why hello dear sisters," Anthony said approaching them

"Anthony you are here," as daisy and Daphne embraced their older brother 

"Of course I am, I'd never miss such and important day for my sisters."

"No, you would just be late for it," Daphne added 

Anthony rolled his eyes but then held out both of his arms for us, "Shall we?"

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Hey so this is a random Bridgerton fanfic Sorry for it being slow BUT IT IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!!!