Chapter 6 ♛

After last nights ball the Bridgerton Twins discuss Daphne's Catch of a Prince.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

𝓓𝓪𝓲𝓼𝔂'𝓼  𝓟𝓞𝓥

"Daphne you looked absolutely stunning at last nights ball," I said with a toothy smile

"Thank you sister but it was all thanks to you."

"Of course it was me," as I dramatically pushed back my long dark curly locks

"Daisy..." Daphne hesitated

"Yes sister."

"H-How come you never have your hair up?"

"Well I suppose it is becaus-"

"DAISY!!!" mama barged into the drawing-room

I jumped up from the couch, "What is it mama?!"

"A letter for you from a Lord...Friedrich?" mama squinted at the letter

I smirked, Lord Friedrich...How original

"Thank you mama," as I grabbed the letter from her and, Daphne left the room.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Dear, Miss Daisy Bridgerton your family has invited me for an evening dinner at your residence, At that time I hope we may discuss when it is a right time for you to help me.

And if you do not wish to continue with this plan I understand, Thank you very much daisy for your help.

- Lord Friedrich

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

I snickered at the part "lord Friedrich"

"Whats so funny dearest?" mama asked me

"Oh nothing mama," I smiled looking at the letter, " Think it is time for me to retire for the night," as I folded up the letter.

"Night mama," then I headed towards my room.

"Where to put this..." tapping my lips, I started at my Vanity, "That will do," as I moved the vanity to shove it behind.

I fell on my bed and drifted off to sleep

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

(Tomorrow evening)

"Daisy dearest," mama came into my room

"Yes Mother," as I headed towards her voice

"Oh daisy," mama's face melted, "You look beautiful."

I have my hair down with a a small tiara on the top and my diamond necklace clasped on my neck.

"Well I came to come get you his highness Prince Friedrich is here, Now you must make haste!" mama exclaimed as she left my room.

"Hmm Prince Friedrich...time to hatch a plan," I thought to myself as I headed down to the dining room.

"Ah and Prince Friedrich I do not think you have met my other sister Daisy," Anthony presented me.

"Indeed. It is very nice to meet your acquaintance," Friedrich held out his hand.

I was hesitant at first but I reached out and accepted his warm hand, " It is very nice to meet your acquaintance as well your highness," I curtsied

"Well enough with the introductions," Anthony clasped his hands, "I'm starved."

Dinner went normally, mama gave Daphne THE look a couple of times, whilst I pleasantly ate my dinner savoring the over priced food. But other than Friedrich glancing at me a couple time's I mainly gossiped and laughed quietly with Eloise.

"Thank you for coming your highness," Anthony said

"Oh please Viscount Anthony the pleasure was all mine," as Friedrich headed out the door household, But before he could he sneakily slipped me a note as I nodded to him.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Grosvenor square park tomorrow at two in the afternoon

- Lord Friedrich

I slumped in my vanity chair with Friedrich's note in my hand, "Now for the excuse..."

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

I low-key wanna put pictures of men I find hot after a chapter ;-;