Chapter 2 ♛

"Poor Featheringtons," as daisy placed her finger tips on the top of her mouth.

"Poor Featheringtons indeed they fainted right in front of the QUEEN!" Daphne whispered yelled.

"Miss Daphne and Daisy Bridgerton," the man announced as the grand doors opened, " Presented by their mother, the Right Honorable."

Daisy and daphne stepped right before the Queen, "The Dowager Viscountess Bridgerton," as the announce men finished his sentence.

The Queen gave us a look scanning her Chocolate eyes over us.

"Flawless, my dears."

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

" Did that truly just happen," Daisy said in clear shock, "  You clearly sparkle Sister, But me?" 

Daisy's face turned into a slight frown. Daisy has always lived behind her older twin's shadow Daphne she was perfect and she let her so she doesn't have to be...

"Daisy darling keep smiling, you shined just as bright you both did," Mrs Bridgerton tried to comfort daisy, " They are watching you...Now more than ever."

Eloise came up to us as we approached the house, "My sisters Flawless."

"Oh come, now. We simpered and minced in a pretty dress like everyone else," Daph argued back.

"Not like everyone else," Daisy whispered

"Oh shut it."   

"What ever do you mean?" a small smirk formed on daisy face 

"Girls calm down," Mother Bridgerton stepped in separating the two girls, " Nows not the time you girls's presentation was anything but... What was it the Queen called you two?"

"Flawless," Eloise answered, "Or some such thing." 

Mrs Bridgerton eyed Eloise for a second then focused her attention back on the two girls, "Out of 200 young ladies present, a most gracious remark." 

"Perhaps we will find love now any day," Daphne smiled, " A love as pure like what Mama and Papa once shared..." she said innocently 

Daisy's face drooped a bit, "If we are so fortunate..."  as she rested on the couch in the drawing room.

"I merely hope I am able to continue such a grand tradition," replied Daphne

Daisy lifted her head a bit facing Daphne, "What if...I wish not to marry..." 

Gasp, " Daisy you cannot," as Mrs bridgertons brow furrowed a bit, " You would be ruined!"

"But only for this season mama...Why should I become a mans object when I still have so much left to live. I've been labeled."

"Oh child you must not understand if you are not to find yourself a husband this season who knows what may become of you!" Mrs Bridgerton argued back, " Listen child if you are not able to find yourself a suitor this season then...I'll let you travel ONLY for one year and you must come back to find your self a suitor."

"Thank you mama," Daisy embraced her mother before they were disturbed

"Your dresses have arrived."

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

HOPE YOUR ENJOINED ITS GETTING A LITTLE BIT FASTER BUT EHHHH