Fantasies of the Sixth Year

|💜Disclaimer💜|

Hola, welcome to my book: Fantasies of the Sixth Year, before you read it, I would like to remind you...

I don't own Harry Potter, if I did, Tonks would have not died and married to Harry Potter.

Some of my text is from JK Rowling, everything except the plot belongs to her.

|💜Introduction💜|

"Is there anything that matters more than your job?"

"Your life."

She said that in an accident, but it left Harry with a million thoughts. All the teasing from Ron and Susan made him even more confused. Tonks was not like any other girls, why did she turn out to be so different in his heart? He loved her everything, her hair, her metamorphmagus powers, her funny yet helpful personality, the main question was, did he really love her?

Things might have worked out if she wasn't busy chasing Remus Lupin, who had a very big possibility of liking her. How did it feel to be rejected every time? A werewolf deserved happiness as well. Remus could have said yes, until it was too late...when she finally moved on.

Harry had to deal with Tonks' love problems. She had to deal with his sudden outbursts. They formed a sort of acceptance and kindness, and that was how trust was built. Slowly, his friends and professors made him realize, Harry Potter and Nymphadora Tonks were inseparable.

Those dark times along with Voldemort rising, He knew the fantasies of the sixth year wouldn't end soon.

|💜Aesthetics💜|

|💜Graphic Portfolio💜|

Have fun reading!

Love,

Dora Vulpecula Tonks-Potter