8. A Diary?

A/N: The picture above is Susan Bones.

He almost said no, but he understands that it was needed."Okay then."

Time skip

The weather was still cold, there was snow everywhere when Harry and Susan walked in Hogsmeade.

"Where shall we go first?"

"Three Broomsticks?"

"Alright. Harry, you know you should probably tell Ron, Hermione, and Auror Tonks about everything. I feel like she will find out eventually."

"No, I'm not ready yet."

"Because you love her? I know you do! How about giving her a kiss?" she suggested.

Harry was horrified by Susan's mind"WHAT THE F***!"

"Language." she said calmly, "Believe me, you two will be together one day, and you'll both be happy."

"My dear "sister" playing a matchmaker?" 

"Isn't it my job?"

"Okay! You win. But PLEASE stop doing it."

"I will once you two are together." She got playfully hit by Harry"Fine! I'll stop for now, cause I have more important business to discuss."

"Yeah?"

"Hannah is not acting normal. She is so desperate to help you guys these days, I don't know why? If she's acting like herself, she wouldn't make the truth potion for me, instead, she would tell me to not get ourselves mixed up in those problems. Hey, what's that?" Susan pointed at a book lying on the ground. She picked it up.

"Wanna read it?" It was a diary. Harry scanned through, it was nothing like Tom Riddle's Diary, so he assumed it was safe.

"But, we aren't supposed to read other people's diary!" said Harry.

"I'm gonna take just one peek!" Susan opened the diary, she read the title: The diary of Heidi Potter. "It belongs to your family. Maybe it could help you defeat Voldemort!"

"Hmm, I've never heard of Heidi Potter."

"I did," she said without thinking.

"Wait, wot?"

"Auntie said she was my mother's friend... It will definitely help you. Can I read it?" Susan pleaded.

"You won again."

Harry and Susan went to the Three Broomsticks to read it. They ordered two bottles of butterbeer and started reading.

The Diary of Heidi Potter

1972/09/01   Sunny

Dear Diary:

Hello! My name is Heidi Evelyn Potter. In case you don't know, my parents are Charlus and Dorea Potter. I'm one year younger than James(my cousin). I am writing this diary so I can read it 100 years later, I hope I still remember my name by then.

Ugh! what can I write? Oh yeah! Let me tell you, I'm having my first day at Hogwarts! It is super fun! First, I made a friend on the train, her name is Norma Fawley, we had a great time eating chocolate frogs. Then, I got sorted into Gryffindor, while Norma went into Slytherin, she is almost a Hatstall. I met James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter, Sirius is my favorite(after James) because he's fun, they are in their second year. Our headmaster did a ridiculous speech, I didn't understand at all. Here it is! Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! He must be mad, mad, but wise. Another teacher I saw is professor Mcgonagall(the one who called by name to get sorted), she is very strict, maybe she will hate me.