13. Love Potion

This was the time friends(or enemies)confess their crush, but not with Harry and Tonks, nor did it apply for Ron and Hermione. Nothing was going on between them, true? 

Unluckily, yes. Although Harry did have a nice morning because of a random talk with Ginny.

Miss Weasley, remembered as the girl who wrote Harry a love letter in her 1st year faced some big changes these months. She was shy at an early age and later became the fierce and brave Gryffindor. Wonderful, wasn't it?

Nah, her points had to be taken off for a huge crush on Harry Potter. It was not her fault, but she got targeted by some other girls that also liked the boy who lived. Those other girls didn't include Nymphadora Tonks, of course, she was, well, hard to explain. And Ginny still loved him, maybe in a different way?

When she sat beside him, not just a few students believed she was handing out another love letter. Today was Valentine's day after all. Romilda Vane screeched "Don't you dare touch my Harry, he belongs to me!" Loud giggles were heard from behind. 

"Harry belongs to nobody!" Ginny retorted, "What do you want from him? Fame? Money? If it includes and of those, you'd better be off my sight."

Her words earned many claps. They realized that the little girl grew to be strong, and yet wonderful. She did change greatly in their eyes, which was a good thing, months earlier she was still chasing him, and now everything stopped. What made her?

Romilda wouldn't back down, "Why are you sitting so close to him then?"

Oops, definitely a wrong move, very wrong that made Ginny Weasley angry. "Can't normal friends sit close to each other? If not, you're insane!"

"Not as much as Loony Love-" 

She cast the Bat-Bogey Hex before she could even finish. Now Romilda had gotten too far, who in world would call the beautiful angel Luna that nickname?

"No fighting in the Great Hall, Miss. Weasley and Miss. Vane, 20 points from Gryffindor and detention." They were unlucky enough to meet Professor Snape, the last person they wanted to see.

"And Mr. Potter, 10 points and detention for not stopping the fight." Harry almost groaned, Snape used every chance he got to give him detention, "The three of you come to my office at 9 o'clock today." Their punishments were unfair, but it was how they had to deal with the potions master, now the Defence of the Dark Arts professor.

"Who gives detention on Valentine's day?" Ginny complained.

"The one and only professor Snape," Harry replied easily, "So what do you want to talk about?"

"Remember at Christmas, I told you that you may have placed your trust in the wrong person. I'm taking it back actually, she's a great friend and Auror, go for her if you like to."

"Go for her?"

"You heard me right. She's really special and can give you a lot more than me. After all, you two have some sort of connection, I feel it."

"I see many people are pairing her and me together, why?"

"Tonks is the girl you spend the most time with, after Hermione! Not just that, both of you blush when others mention it. Make a move or you'll probably regret it later." Ginny finished, hoping she could convince him.

"She already wants someone, and the someone is not me." 

Ginny frowned, "This is the exact reason why you should ask her out soon(as long as you're sure about it), she might be taken once you realize that you do love her. Does she like Remus?"