11. The Visit

A/N: The Gif above is Andromeda Tonks.

"Bloody hell, what if Mrs. Tonks kills me?" Harry glanced at Ron and Hermione nervously.

"Hey! You stole my lines!" said Ron, more or less annoyed.

The trio was once again in the Gryffindor common room, waiting for the time to come. Harry went on about why Nymphadora's mum, Andromeda, may not like him. "Wish me luck!" he said before leaving.

"Believe me, it's not going to be bad, I'm sure she loves you." Hermione reasoned, "I remember Tonks once told you that her mother is looking forward to seeing you."

"I can only hope you're right."

He met Tonks at the Great Hall, "Wotcher Harry! How is it going? I have some shocking news: Not only my mum is here, but my dad also came too! I wish he won't do what I think he will do..."

A woman with waist-length brown hair ran to him and hugged the boy tightly, "Harry! You've grown so much! You were a baby the last time I saw you!" Somehow he felt comfortable being hugged by a complete stranger, maybe it was because she...

Then a man shooked his hand, "Hey kiddo, my name is Ted Tonks, Dora's father. I work as a Muggle television weatherman. I love football and I am a big(and proud) Honks shipper."

"Excuse me, sir, what did you say?" asked a confused Harry.

"What's wrong with kids these days? Calling us sirs and madams, we would rather like to hear Ted and Andromeda." he said, "As for your question, Honks is the ship of you and my daughter, created by me. Get it, son?"

His face became as red as a tomato, "We are not dating!"

"I know, that's why I made my personal mission to get you two together. Tell me Harry, have you ever felt...weird talking to her, if you did, then you are in love." Ted grinned widely, "I'm not asking Dora the same question cuz she refuses to answer me."

"No, I don't like her that way..."

"Oh really?"

"We are just friends, I guess. "said Harry uncertainly, "I mean, she is nice and all that..."

"And he's dating somewhere else!" Andromeda popped up, "Even if he's not really together with the Bones girl, he won't date our daughter anytime soon. As much as I ship Honks, you should give it a rest for now, they will work things out in the end."

"Mum! You know perfectly well I don't like Harry."

"Then why did you spend so much time around him?" 

"He spends more time with Ron and Hermione!" she yelled angrily, "WE ARE NOT A COUPLE NOR WILL WE EVER BE ONE!"

"Now, Now, Nymphadora. You can never be so sure. Years ago, Harry and his parents went to hiding when you are just 7 years old. James and Lily trusted us enough to give their location. We visited them twice or thrice, you seem to like Harry a lot."

"Is...is it true dad? What did I do? I don't remember anything!"

Ted laughed evilly, "I have a picture of you two, care you see it?"

"Yes sir-I mean Ted."

While Nymphadora was not happy about it, "No, not really—"

"We haven't brought a single present for our visit, I think it is only fit to give you this, "Dora's father took out an old photo and handed it to Harry, "Dromeda was friends with both your dad and mum, Nymphadora met you 2 times(yeah she doesn't remember it now) and we agree that you fit pretty well with her."