6. Dumbledore's Army

"...the Chamber of Secrets!" Susan finished.

"Why haven't I thought of that?" everyone said, then burst into giggles.

"Now we the place figured out," said Harry," how are we going to recruit members?"

"I'll ask more Hufflepuff if they want to join," Hannah volunteered.

"I know Luna Lovegood, she can pass the information to the Ravenclaws," Harry said.

"I am friends with Daphne Greengrass and Tracy Davies. Telling the whole Slytherin house for them is a piece of cake."

Ernie cut in" I bet he has a crush on Tracy."

Justin's face reddened "Shut up Ernie."

"Our first meeting will be held at 1 o'clock January 13 outside the Moaning Myrle's bathroom." Harry notified them.

"Cool."

Later that day, Harry convinced Dumbledore to let Fawkes pick the students up from the Chamber of the Secrets on January 13.

The corridors of Hogwarts were full of students. Harry squeezed his way to the Potion's class and bumped into a girl. She has blue eyes and waist-length silvery blond hair which made many boys blush. "Sorry" he mumbled.

"Wotcher Harry!"

Tonks, again. It nearly gave him a heart attack.

"Why are you—"

"Just messing with boys," she lowered her voice," Malfoy, I want to use my looks to trick him into telling me what he's doing. Like it?"

"Shame, I like the real you better."

"You mean, my natural form?" she became very anxious.

"Do you even have a natural form?"

"Yes. No one has seen it, except for my mum and dad of course. Believe me, you wouldn't like to see."

"Why?"

"Just drop it, okay?" her hair turned red with anger.

"Fine. Do you want to teach Dumbledore's Army with me, in the Chamber of the Secrets?"

"And get fired by Minister of Magic?"

"I thought you didn't follow rules."

"Look, Scrimgeour has been keeping a close eye on the Aurors this year," said Tonks, "it will get suspicious if I disappear for too long."

"Have you ever heard of the Half-blood Prince?" 

"No..."

"He took notes in an old potion's book." Harry showed her the book.

Tonks flipped through it, "The spells here are good for pranks, but don't use them when you are not sure what it will do."

On January 13, Harry was anxious"What if nobody comes?"

"At least, the Hufflepuff won't," said Ron.

Many students came on January 13th, including Parvati Patil, Lavender Brown, Seamas Finnigan, Dean Tomas, Neville Longbottom, Katie Bell, Colin Creevey, and Dennis Creevey from Gryffindor; Ernie Macmillan, Hannah Abbott, Susan Bones, Justin Finch-Flenchly, Megan Jones, Astoria Greengrass and Leanne from Hufflepuff; Luna Lovegood, Padma Patil, Anthony Goldstein, Terry Boot, Cho Chang and Michael Corner from Ravenclaw; Daphne Greengrass, Tracy davies, and a pair of twins from Slytherin.

"Who are you?"

"Flora and Hestia." one of the twins replied.

"Won Won!" cried Lavender as she fell into Ron's arms. Hermione made a disgusted face.

"Erm...hi. Everyone's here, let's get started, said Hermione, "We want to reform the DA, short for the Dumbledore's Army. V-Voldemort is still out there, we need to be able to defend ourselves. If any of you doesn't want to join, please leave now." Nobody moved.

"Some of you aren't a member last time, I'll give you your DA coins," said Hermione, handing out coins.

"The DA will be held in the Chamber of the Secrets."

"The place where you killed a basilisk?"

"Yeah, the same place." Ron verified.

Harry used Parsletongue to make the sink open and revealed a big hole. 

"Are we going down there?" said Ernie in disbelief.

"Yes."

"But it will get my dress dirty, right Won Won?"

"Stop Lav, the DA is more important," said Parvati, shaking her head.

"Ron and Hermione are going in with me first—"

"I can go first. Maybe I will find Crumple-Horned Snorkack in that place!" Luna jumped into the hole before anyone could stop her.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione went next. Other students followed.

"Lumos! All of you, follow me!" Harry led them to a big door, he hissed again, the door opened.

"Welcome," said Harry, "to the Chamber of the Secrets."

"Wow! The Chamber of Secrets is huge. And Look at the Basilisk!" Dennis chattered.

Harry started the lesson.

"Today, we are going to learn a new spell, obliviate. The memory charm is very dangerous, Lockhart tried to use it on me but the spell backfired, and he lost all his memories. He spent the rest of his life in Saint Mungos." said Harry, "Flora, Hestia, pay attention!" the twins were very interested in the Basilisk skin, they touched the skin rather than listen to Harry speak.

"The Memory Charm, also known as the Forgetfulness Charm, was a that could be used to erase specific from an individual's mind. It was different from the charm that creates false memories."

"It can be broken through torture. However, breaking the spell will cause great damage to both the victim's mind and body."

The lesson continued for an hour and a half, by the time it ended, most of the students has learned how to cast the spell."Excellent work everyone! Fawkes had already arrived, grab his tail so we can get out."

"Wait! Harry, I need to talk to you about something."

"Fawkes, take everyone except me and Susan. Please come back 10 minutes later." 

"Harry..." Susan started.

"Yes?"

"The news will come as a shock to you but I have to say it. My aunt and your godfather were once engaged."

"How can it be possible?"

"They were almost married before Sirius was sent to Azkaban. And Aunt Amelia refused to believe them that he was guilty, she worked for years to get him out of prison until he escaped. If he hasn't gone to Azkaban, we will be like real brothers and sisters right now. Voldemort killed her because she was Sirius's girlfriend and almost-wife. That's all I've got to say, I suppose we should wait for Fawkes to get back."

Susan walked over to the basilisk. "Nice skins."

In all of a sudden, she screamed," Harry, there are words written on it!"

It was true. He laid his eyes on the words:

Leave Nymphadora Tonks Alone

Recommendation: The last meddling of Lord Black by hailanubis .