𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Matthews Residence

Josie, Sebastian, Auggie, and Josh walked into the apartment. The older teens wanted to go out together while Josh was in town, when Auggie begged to go they couldn't say no so he tagged along.

"Family game night! Now with extra family!" Auggie shouts as they walk through the door.

Cory pointed at the Friar boy. "Then why is he here?"

"He's going to be my uncle one day." Auggie shrugs and Josie chuckles while Sebastian smirks and puts his arm around her shoulder.

"Damn right I am." Sebastian whispers into Josie ear making her blush.

"Well, hello." Maya said walking up to Josh twirling her hair. Auggie was mocking her.

"Oh! Here's your money!" Josh says handing Cory his change, suddenly remembering that he gave them money.

Cory looked at the change in his hand then to his little brother. "Hey this is a dollar, I have you 100."

"That kinda money and you don't think we're gonna buy stakes?" The twins ask, smirking at the bewildered look on their brothers face.

Sebastian looked at his girlfriends brother and shrugged. "I payed for my own." Cory nods

"This is why I like Sebastian better than you." Cory grumbled

"Thank you, papa!" Auggie said sitting back on the couch patting his stomach.

"You know what?" Cory stood up and looked at his little brother. "My brotha!"