𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝙻𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚌𝚢

🔹🔹

🔹🔹

Josie and Sebastian's House

It's been a few weeks since the beach and Josie has grown a lot, it came out of no where. Now being 18 weeks pregnant.

It seemed like one second she was still her tiny self and able to fit into her clothes, but now she's having to wear Sebastian's shirts and sweatpants around the house.

It's safe to say that Sebastian loves her bump though, always resting his hand on it or bending down to talk to it and kiss it.

The babies have started becoming a lot more active as well, keeping Josie up most nights especially when Sebastian is away on shift it seems that the only way to get them to calm down is the sound of their fathers voice.

Today is one of those days, Josie was woken up at 8 this morning with the babies repeatedly kicking her bladder making her whine.

"Come on Jamie, Lyn. Please stop kicking mommy." Josie said rubbing her belly.

After doing her business Josie just decided to start her day, since she new the twins were awake and didn't seam to want to calm down anytime soon.

Josie pulled on one of Sebastian's hoodies since their house was always so cold, the thermostat set on 68. But both would rather be cold than hot.

Josie walked carefully down their stairs and into the kitchen, going straight towards the fridge.

"What do we want this morning?" Josie asked rubbing her belly, "bagels with cream cheese and cantaloupe it is."

After grabbing all the ingredients and fixing her breakfast, Josie sat on the back porch and ate.

One of Josie's favorite parts of their house is the back porch, Josie loves how it over looks their big yard with their in ground pool off on its own blocked off with a gate to keep the babies out whenever they get here.