𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

John Quincy Adams Middle School

Josie and Sebastian walked hand in hand through the Middle School on their way to Cory's classroom. Since they are seniors and the school year is almost over, they are allowed to go to the middle school to help 'tutor' people because they both have great grades.

Even though they only sit in Cory's classroom for half of the day then leave to do whatever they want.

As they walked down the hallway Josie paused when she saw Cory pick Riley up and run away from Lucas before slamming the door in his face.

"It's going to be on of those days, isn't it?" Sebastian asked

"Oh yeah." Josie said, grabbing his hand and pulling him with her towards the classroom.

Josie and Sebastian enter the classroom to see Riley sat on her desk as Cory stands in front of her.

"Dad, are you out of your mind?" Riley looked at her father in shock

Josie not moving from her spot, she looked at Riley with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh, Riles have you met your father?" Josie asked

"Riley it's time for the talk." Cory told his daughter, completely ignoring his sister.

"Uh rude." Josie said and Sebastian chuckled pulling her into his arms

Josie shared a look of disbelief with her niece, while Maya and Sebastian shared an amused look.

"How far do you think this is going to go?" Sebastian asked Maya.