𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 1

🔹🔹

🔹🔹

Josie and Sebastian's House

It's been a few weeks since Josie and Sebastian have gotten married and everything has been amazing in the Friar House. Josie is 27 weeks pregnant and getting bigger everyday, while Sebastian becomes more protective the closer the twins due date comes, he even grew out a beard because Josie said it makes him look hotter.

It's a big week for Riley and her friends, they are finally starting high school. Josie and Sebastian promised to take them all to school for their first day.

Luckily for Josie, she had gotten over her morning sickness weeks ago so she didn't have to worry about being sick every morning delaying how fast she gets ready.

Sebastian woke Josie up with soft kisses to her shoulder, the closer she get to delivering the babies the more hot natured she gets. Now only able to sleep in one of Sebastian's tank tops and a pair of panties, not that Sebastian minds.

"Good morning Mrs. Friar." Sebastian whispered into her ear

"Good morning Mr. Friar." Josie smiled turning to face him, "hi."

"Gosh your cute." Sebastian smiled pinching her cheeks making her giggle, "how are Jamie and Irelyn this morning?"

"They are still sleeping, they kept kicking me all night last night." Josie said snuggling into his arms

"Hey, we talked about this. You have to let mommy get some sleep, she's done such a great job of keeping you guys safe and healthy. It's the least you can do." Sebastian talked to her stomach

"We better get up, we promised to take the kiddos to school today." Josie said

"Five more minutes, I just want to hold my wife." Sebastian said kissing her forehead