𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Matthews Residence : Josie's Room

Riley went into Josie's room to borrow a sweatshirt to wear since it was getting cold in New York, Josie wasn't there but she decided just to grab it and go anyways.

As Riley was looking in her closet for a sweatshirt she like she found a box laying in the back of her closet.

Letting her curiosity take over Riley grabbed the box and opened it finding a letter inside with some clothes in it, Riley picked up the letter and saw that it was addressed to someone on Philadelphia. Deciding to help her aunt Riley grabbed the letter and decided to mail it for her.

Cory had just started teaching about forgiveness today and Riley thought that maybe Josie wanted to forgive this person but just never got around to sending the letter.

What she didn't know was that Riley was about to bring back the source of a whole lot of memories that she wanted to forget.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Topanga's Bakery

Josie came from work to meet Riley for lunch, her niece said that she wanted to talk about something important. When she walked in she saw Topanga walking out from the bathroom and smiled at her sister in law.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Topanga asked with a smile

"Well, Riley asked me to meet her for lunch she said she wanted to talk about something important." Josie said looking around for her niece

"Huh, well she isn't here yet so do you want a coffee?" Topanga asked with furrowed brows

"Yeah my usual please." Josie said and Topanga nodded