𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚍

🔷🔷

🔷🔷

Josie was awoken by movement, she felt the arm she was holding onto start to stretch making her eyes snap open. Sebastian looked like he was trying to wake up, but couldn't force his eyes to open.

"Seb? Can you open your eyes for me baby?" Josie asked pushing his call button for a nurse and sitting on the edge of his hospital stroking his hair.

Sebastian let out a groan before blinking his steel blue eyes open, making Josie's hazel eyes water.

"There you are, you scared me so bad." Josie said kissing his cheek

"I'm sorry doll, are you ok? Should you even be out of the house with the babies? Are the babies ok?" Sebastian asked quickly sitting up seemingly more awake then he was a few seconds ago.

"I'm ok, we're all ok. I thought I told you to be careful, then you go and pull something like this. I almost had a heart attack." Josie scolded

"I know, I'm sorry. I was on my way out and heard the little girl screaming, all I could think about is what if that was our baby girl. I had to save her, she's alright isn't she I tried to land on my back." Sebastian said

"She's just fine, you saved her life. As mad as I was, I'm so proud of you your an amazing firefighter." Josie said

"I'm glad she's alright." Sebastian said kissing Josie's hand

The nurse came in shortly after Sebastian woke up and checked him over saying that he was in good shape and was able to leave after signing the discharge papers, much to Sebastian's pleasure he hated hospitals with a burning passion and didn't want to be in there longer than he had to.

After getting dressed into the outfits Cory and Topanga brought them, the Friars made their way out of the hospital both of them shivering at the brisk November breeze.

"It's freezing out here." Sebastian said, "Are you warm enough? We don't need to risk you getting sick."

"I'm ok, we're almost to the car." Josie chuckled at his worry

"Well I'm sorry that I am worried about my heavily pregnant wife being out and about when she's suppose to be resting at home taking it easy." Sebastian grumped as they got into Josie's car

"Well how about we both go home and rest for a little while, I don't know about you but I didn't sleep very well last night." Josie said as she pulled out of the parking lot

"I don't see how you could've, in those hard plastic chairs. I'll rub your back for you later, then we can take a hot bath." Sebastian said resting his hand on her swollen belly

"That sounds perfect." Josie sighed

The drive back home was short, they didn't talk just listened to the hum of the radio playing in the background as Sebastian rubbed gentle circles on her belly.

Josie pulled into their driveway both of them getting out of the car and making their way inside, locking the door behind them.

"You go on upstairs, I'm going to get a drink." Sebastian said kissing her forehead

"Ok, don't take too long." Josie said before making her way up to their room

She slid her boots off and changed into one of Sebastian's shirts, his scent flowing into her nostrils. She texted Lucas to let him know that Sebastian was ok and they made it home, before plugging her phone in and crawling into bed.

After a few minutes Sebastian made his way into their room, smiling at the sight of his pregnant wife asleep hugging his pillow to her chest. Sebastian stripped down to his boxers and climbed into bed beside her, gently prying the pillow from her hold and pulling her into his arms.

Sebastian kissed her forehead and settled his hand on her belly before drifting off into a sleep of his own.

🔷🔷

🔷🔷

𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝! 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚑.

𝚆𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙸𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗! 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍!!

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!!

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝!!

🤍