𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

John Quincy Adams Middle School

A lot has happened the past few months, Josie and Sebastian graduated high school together and now they were starting their first year of college.

Josie was taking criminology and psychology classes while Sebastian took classes at the local Fire academy deciding recently that he wanted to become a fire fighter.

At first Josie was against the idea of Sebastian becoming a fireman because if something happened to him she wouldn't know what she would do.

Sebastian had just turned 19 so he was just the right age to start his training, he reminded Josie that she wanted to do a dangerous job too and promised that he would be careful as long as she would too.

Since Josie was still 18 she had to wait a few more months until she could apply to the FBI academy so she figured she would get as many degrees as she could to help her get a better job.

Today Josie and Sebastian both didn't have any classes so they decided to go to the middle school and see what was happening with the newly turned 8th graders.

Josie and Sebastian got out of Baby and headed into the school hand in hand. They walked through the back door in Cory's class catching the last bit of the conversation between Riley and Maya.

"So you don't want anything to change?" Maya questions her best friend

"No, I don't like change. Change fills my pockets with pennies of uncertainty." Riley says

"Alright." Cory pauses looking at the two older teens "do you two ever go to school?"

"Cor we graduated, you went to said graduation. I'm in college now, Seb is in the Fire academy." Josie explains