𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚊

🔷🔷

🔷🔷

It's been a few weeks since Sebastian got out of the hospital, Josie is now 36 weeks along and looks like she is about to pop. Doctor Binion told Josie that they wanted to see if she would give birth on her due date which isn't for another 2 weeks on November 1st, but that it is a possibility that she could give birth early since the twins were completely developed.

Since Josie hasn't had anymore episodes she has been taken off bed rest and instructed to just take it easy, which Sebastian has been enforcing hardly letting Josie do anything.

Sebastian could tell that Josie was getting restless at home so he suggested that they go hang out with Cory at school then drop by to see Topanga, and Josie who was anxious to get out of the house immediately said yes.

"Seb! I need help." Josie huffed laying back on the bed with her leggings half way up her legs and sweatshirt rolled up over her bra.

Sebastian came into their bedroom and laughed at the sight in front of him, pulling out his phone to take a picture before moving over to stand above her.

"What exactly were you trying to accomplish Doll?" Sebastian asked rubbing her swollen stomach

"I was trying to pull my leggings up but got out of breath and then I was trying to put my shirt on but my boobs hurt and anytime the fabric touches my bra it pushes on my boobs and hurts." Josie whined holding Sebastian's hand

"Ok, well why don't we get your leggings on first, then I will help you get your shirt on. Ok?" Sebastian asked helping her stand up

"Ok." Josie sighed

Sebastian grabbed the waist of the leggings and pulled them up and over her belly making sure that they rested comfortably, before pulling the shirt away from Josie's chest and down before letting go of the baggy material.