Help a wolf out

It has been a long day at work for Byulyi. Being a video editor was something very tiring depending on who you worked with. And today, it was one of those cases during the two weeks she worked with an entertainment company. The idols whom she edited the video were super chill people, except the CEO and the video director. Both gave Moon a hell of a headache.
She took a few freelance jobs, but it wasn't always.

It was only when she needed extra money or was something she enjoyed working. She had a secured job at her friend's company Yongsun and she was part-time her youtube editor.

Byulyi opened her apartment door and, groaned finally relieved she would have a couple of days free.

Her back was aching so bad after spending hours sitting on the company's studio chair that wasn't that comfortable, and it was extra hard with people buzzing on your year, trying to teach you how to do your job.

"Never again!"

Byulyi said, taking her backpack off of her back and walking to her room. Everything she wanted was a hot shower, food, and her bed with a good night of sleep.

Turning on the shower felt like a rock have been lifted from her shoulders. Her body relaxed as the warm water hit her skin, making her muscles take a break, and ereasing the tenseness and stress of the day.

"Life feels good."

Byulyi threw herself on her bed, already in comfortable pajamas, her body sinking more into the comfortable mattress with warm sheets she changed just this morning. Her body relaxed more and more. Byulyi's eyelids felt heavier, almost drifting to sleep when her stomach growled.

"Dinner time, I guess."

Byul sat on the bed and took her phone, checking the time. It was almost midnight, but she had time for a quick meal to compensate that she barely ate during the day.

"Maybe instant noodles with a few vegetables..."

She said to herself, walking to the kitchen.

"Finally, some sleep..."

Byulyi turned off the lights, making herself comfortable in her bed.

Insistent and desperate knocks alongside calls of Byulyi's name came from the outside of her window.

"Byul unnie! Byul Unnie!"

It was Wheein desperately calling for the older woman. After a few times snicking in Byulyi's room, Wheein learned how to open the window from the outside.

Wheein wasn't a normal friend of Byulyi. Wheein is Werewolf.

They met when Byulyi was having a sleepless night due to insomnia three years ago. She heard noises and something walking outside her house, and it ended up being a wolf. When she was about to scream, Wheein turned back into being a human.

It didn't help.

Wheein and Byulyi started being friends. Both hung out a lot with night visits to Byulyi that also helped her with other things.

"Unnie..."

Wheein managed to open the window and get in. Her breathing was out of control, her body felt like it was on fire, and she was fighting something.

"Unnie wake up and help me, please..."

The younger's voice was shaky. She got up on Byulyi's bed, trying to wake her up.

"Unnie..."

"Wheein? What you're doing here?"

Moon barely opened her eyes and close them again, sleep consuming her.