A good puppy (part one)

Finally, they got the weekend off, after some pretty rough days, they would be finally having time for themselves.

Yongsun was happy because she's was going to spend the whole two days with her girlfriend.

Yongsun and Wheein have been dating for a while now, the other members knew about their relationship but they didn't know some details of it and the couple wasn't planning on telling them. This was their thing.

Wheein was already at Yongsun's place, in the older girl's room, she was searching for her wallet in her backpack while Yongsun was downstairs making lunch for them both. She wanted to give all her attention to her girlfriend during these two days.

Wheein bit her lower lip and went downstairs passing by Yongsun.

"Whee?"

" Yes?"

"where are you going?" Kim said from the kitchen's door.

"I just want to buy something really quick. I'll be back in minutes don't worry"

"Okay, okay. Take care!"

"I will!" Wheein said back, stepping outside and closing the door. She made her way to the pet shop.

...

"excuse me miss, do you need help?" Wheein jumped when she heard the attendant's voice.

"I'm just looking for collars." Said the smaller girl a bit nervous.

"Oh, what breed is your dog?" Wheein bit her lip again.

" It...it doesn't have a breed" Wheein kept looking through the collars, she knew what size pick and what color she wanted now.

"This one will do the job," said picking up a red medium collar.

"Fine. Want a leash too?" Smiled the attendant

"No, no. Just this one".

...

When Wheein arrived at Yongsun's house she ran upstairs making her girlfriend a bit confused.

Wheein was sitting on the older girl's bed looking at her collar in her hands.

"Love? Is everything okay? You rushed up here."

" Yes..." Wheein looked at Yongsun.

"What is it?" Yong sat on the bed in front of the smaller girl. "Oh, you got a new collar. What to get in the space today?" Yongsun put one of the black locks of the smaller girl behind her ears.

"Kinda..." Wheein bit her lip once again. "Partially... I just want to wear the collar and have you calling me puppy and..."

"Praise you when you do good?"

"But, I want it to end up...you know"

"Oh, in bed?" Wheein nodded and Yongsun smiled at her girlfriend sudden shyness. "You rarely take this to bed"

"If I behave well you can reward me and if I don't, you can kinda punish me." Yongsun smiled

"Let me put the collar on you." Wheein handed the object to Yongsun. The older one put gently around the younger's neck making sure that's wasn't too tight. "Red looks good on you puppy." Yongsun smiled giving Wheein a peek on the lips. " Now, would help me set the table so we can eat?"

"Yes!" Said the younger girl happily.

" Good puppy" Yongsun praised.

...

" I'm full!" Said Wheein patting her stomach making Yongsun smile.

" I'm glad you're happy, but help me clean these so we can cuddle on the couch while watching some random movie."