Insomnia

insomnia, Byulyi was suffering from this.

In the past months, the rapper was having trouble falling asleep and this was resulting in a grumpy and tired Byul. She has tried everything now, hot milk, chamomile tea, putting lofi music but nothing was working at all. She was tired and taking medicine to help her sleep, wasn't on her plans.

Another night sleepless. It was 4 am already. Tired of all of this, Byulyi grabbed her phone on the nightstand and, using her thumb to unlock the phone she straight up went to the Google search bar typing one more time

"what can I do to fall asleep?"

A heavy sight left the brown-haired girl's lips. Scrolling down on her phone she saw all the things she already has tried but one particular thing called her attention. This option, she never saw it in her last researches.

Masturbation

Helps lower stress, relax, can be natural pain killers during periods and helps you sleep

Byulyi was interested and she hasn't done this in a while now. Moonbyul kept reading the article.

Having an orgasm release endorphins that can make you relax

"That's it!" Byulyi smiled. That was everything she needed now.

Moonbyul started a masturbating routine.

Every night, she would slip her hands inside her pants and do it and she could see results showing. She was feeling better and was sleeping better. She was on this routine for a month now.

...

After their Hong Kong concert, all the girls were dead tired and everything they wanted was to plop on their bed and sleep.

"Goodnight"

Yongsun said to the younger girls while entering the room she shared with Byulyi.

"I'm going to take a shower first," the younger said opening her case grabbing her pajamas and towel.

"Okay" Yongsun replied throwing herself on the couch letting a relieving sight from her lips. It felt good to finally rest her back.

...

"Hey, Yong don't fall asleep yet!" Moonbyul joked making the leader smile.

Moonbyul was on her bed checking her phone while Yongsun was preparing her own.

"Byul, could turn the lights off please?" Yongsun laid on her bed making herself comfortable with a low satisfied groan letting her throat. Byulyi smiled and turned the lights off. Now the room was being illuminated by the city lights on the outside.

"Goodnight unnie"

"Night..." Youngsun voice was low signalizing she was already with a foot on dreamland.

Moon laid on her bed putting her phone to charge on the nightstand. Covering herself, she yawned.

The concert lasted 5 hours and she was tired, maybe today, she won't need to masturbate to fall sleep. Well, she thought.

Already frustrated and tired, she could not fall asleep. Moving from side to side trying to make herself comfortable, the sleep never came.

Moon signed in silence, she glanced at Yongsun's bed. The older was deep asleep facing the other wall.

Moonbyul turned in her bed, now her back was facing Yongsun. A deep breath and she slid her hand inside her pajama shorts' slowly till she reached her clothed clit and started to tease it slowly than finally, her hands went inside her underwear.