The try puppy

It was a cool Friday evening. Yongsun was at Byulyi's house what was kinda controversial since Moonbyul was always under the Yongsun's roof.
Yongsun was sitting on the couch watching the purple-haired girl play with her dogs. It was adorable. Yongsun loved to see how Byulyi behaved when she was playing with her dogs, her posture changes, a smile never left her lips, the tiny voices she made and the way she called the corgis. It was adorable.
Byulyi was the leader of her pack of corgis and seeing Byulyi that way always got Yongsun thinking "people claim Byul as a hamster but she acts more like a puppy''
 Byulyi looked like a puppy with her pets

"What are you looking at?" 

Byulyi asked the older holding Kongangie and laughing because the dog wouldn't stop licking her face.

"Nothing" Yongsun smiled. "Just the fact that you're an adorable corgi mom and you are acting like a pup around your said babies.

"Hey! They are my beloved children, aren't you? Yes, you're my good boy" Byulyi smiled rubbing the dog's cheeks.

"Cute," Yongsun muttered. Daebakie came running and jumped on Byulyi's back making the girl lay on the floor. The three corgis started to play around sometimes jumping on top of their owner.
After a while, the three dogs left Byulyi on the floor and stopped playing when the girl said she would put food for them.

"Messy fluff balls" 

Moonbyul smiled looking at the dogs eating and sat beside Yongsun.
Yongsun looked at Byulyi smiling and images of the girl with a set of corgi ears popped in Yong's mind.
 Yongsun blushed at the intrusive thought. 

"Yong, is everything okay?" Moonbyul gave a light squeeze on Yongsun's thigh. 

"Yeah, yeah." She shrugged " I was just thinking."

"What were you thinking?"

 Byulyi moved a little bit away from Yongsun and laid her head in the girl's thighs. As soon as Byulyi put her head on the older's lap, Yongsun's hand went to Byulyi's hair caressing it.
Yongsun bit her lower lip and answered:

"I was imagining you with corgi ears and how cute you would look like"

"Oh," Moonbyul smiled. " You would like to see me using one of these animal ears?" Byulyi said greasily with her trademark smirk 

"Stupid," 

Yongsun said poking her tongue out making her girlfriend laugh but as soon as she started with caressing Byulyi's hair and head again the girl stopped laughing.
Yongsun's hands were soft and moved carefully on Byulyi hair. She scratched Byulyi's nape and went to space behind her ear screeching the hair there and Moon hummed in pleasure. She almost saw the girl shaking her leg like a dog would when you scratch the right spot.

"Puppy"

 Yongsun smiled stopping her ministrations and kissed Byulyi, the hand she was using to caress the younger's head, was now on her belly to give support while she lowered her body to catch the girl's lips. 
Her hand moved slightly on Byulyi's stomach but was enough to make the latter hum again.

"A human enjoying belly rubs? That's new." Yongsun giggled entering her hand inside the purple-haired girl shirt caressing the soft skin but at the same time hard abdomen of her girlfriend.
Byulyi was enjoying it, it felt good and calming but was at the same time, making her aroused.

"Good girl"

 Yongsun tested saying to see how the corgi lover would react and Byulyi felt her insides tingle.
Byulyi pressed her legs together. She better stops Yongsun before she sees it.
Byulyi sat on the couch and Yongsun could see the girl was getting bothered and bit back a smile.