Office

Yongsun was sitting at her table while checking the reports on her computer but, she could barely focus when her secretary was in the same room as she. She opted that way, though having Byulyi in the same space, things would get more dynamic, and she was near, easy to reach.

Kim kept looking from the side of her glasses with the little unblurred peripheral vision she had. Byulyi paced through the room organizing the papers Yongsun gave her to handle, with that she could appreciate how good the younger woman looked in her suit. For Kim, Moon was made to wear suits, and she was glad that she was privileged enough to have that sight every day the whole day. The secretary sat on her desk and started typing something on her laptop, the glasses sitting on her nose as well as she looked contracted.

Kim crossed her legs, feeling a bit uncomfortable in her seat. She fixed her glasses and took a sip of the mug of coffee that was brought by Byulyi a few minutes ago.
She tried to concentrate and get back to work. But once again, she got distracted by the woman on the other side of the room. She looked at her, no, she stared at her, at her congrats eyes, her long fingers typing rapidly in the keyboard...

Yongsun was already fantasizing at the sight of how that fingers could do, how skilled they seemed. The next thing Kim focused on was the half-exposed neck that was beautifully hugged by the collar of her white button-up alongside a tie. Yongsun thought how she would love to pull that tie and kiss, nip, suck, lick that soft skin there, smell her essence that was a mix of Byulyi's perfume and natural smell.

Yongsun bit her lip at the thought of her doing that alongside the moans that would leave her secretary's throat...the low, breathy moans that the younger might emit.
Yongsun next stop was Byulyi's side profile. Her nose looked kissable at the moment, and then her sight lowered to Moon's mouth, the part that was sending Yongsun's hormones into overdrive.

She loved Moonbyul's mouth shape it just looked perfect, cute, her lips looked soft and tasty, and the thought of how her mouth must feel in other places. Byulyi ran her tongue over her lips letting it ajar while she was, concentrated on what she was doing.
Yongsun's tasks are now long forgotten.

She was blatantly looking at her secretary's mouth that looked so appealing at the moment. Her center was burning and dripping as she couldn't control her thoughts anymore.
She just wanted Byulyi kneeling on the ground in between her legs and eating her out like a good girl she could be for Yongsun.

Kim bit back the urge to groan, feeling hotter and needier.
She woke up from her fantasies when she heard the door from her Office close. Byulyi had left to do something.
Yongsun relaxed a little on her seat, dropping her posture completely and releasing a small moan. She needed Byulyi, and she needed, now or she wouldn't be able to focus on her work.
Yongsun heard steps coming closer to her door then she saw that was who Byulyi opened it coming in.

"Byulyi-ssi please lock the door,"

Yongsun said in a serious tone pretending she was, concentrated on her work. Of course, Moon didn't complain nor asked why since it was common for the CEO to ask for that. She knew Yongsun hated being interrupted while she was working.

"Sure."

She said and walked to her chair again, but before she could sit.

"Byulyi, come here, please."

Moon gulped Yongsun hadn't raised her head to look at her secretary.

"Is something wrong?"

The younger asked, stopping right in front of her desk with a puzzled look on her face. Yongsun finally looked at her and almost groaned again. Seeing the woman so next to her was not helping her situation at all.