Warm morning

Warm, that was the feeling that morning. A warm Saturday summer morning. Just a couple of hours to the pleasant and bearable warmth become a hell of a hot day.Byulyi opened her eyes slowly while stretching her body feeling the sun rays reach her naked torso, she turned her head to the side and was greeted by her girlfriend sleeping face. Byulyi smiled as her hand reached Wheein's naked back, lightly caressing the soft skin.Last night, was hot and the couple decided to sleep with the windows open since they didn't have installed and AC in their room. They also slept with the minimus cloths as possible with Byulyi sleeping only with her underwear while Wheein decided to sleep fully naked.Moonbyul smiled seeing Wheein sleeping, laying on her back, her arm under the pillow giving more volume to the pillow, the thin white sheet covering her butt that was also covering Byulti's thighs.

Byulyi's hand left her back to smooth some string of hair that fell on Wheein,s face and put behind her ear giving a better look of her face. The older woman kissed Wheein's nose tip. She moved to lay on her side to have a better look at the girl. As she moved, the sheet that was covering her slipped from her legs. As Byulyi looked down her eyes traveled through Wheein's backside. Her hand automatically went down and down until she cupped one of Wheein's buttcheeks under the thin white sheet. For sure, Wheein's bum was by far one of Byulyi's most favorite part of the girl's body. She loved how it fit perfectly in her hand, how it was soft and firm at the same time and also the lovely moans that always leaves Wheein's mouth every time she caressed or squeezed her bottom. Byulyi was so emerged on what she was doing, just enjoying the feeling of massaging the flesh and squeezing. She had to hold herself to not slap it since she didn't want to wake up Wheein with a jumpscare. Byulyi gave a few pecks on Wheein's cheeks, jaw and nape before stop the caresses and leave the bed.

She sat on the soft mattress taking her hand off Wheein's soft bum ready to leave when she heard a sleepy voice calla her."You did all of this and are leaving without even fucking me?" Wheein slowly opened her heavy eyes looking at her girlfriend with a pout in her lips."Good morning to you too baby" Byulyi snorted lowering herself to kiss Wheein's cheek. The younger girl laid on her back and stretched herself and then stretching her open arms to Byulyi who gladly hugged Wheein, placing herself in between the girl's legs. "You look adorable sleeping," Byulyi says pecking the girl's lips. Wheein is still a bit sleepy, her eyes barely open."Byul-ah..." The older smiled at her girlfriend's whine. Byulyi nuzzled Wheein's cheek and started to trail kisses from her cheeks to her jawline, kissing Wheein's neck and chest, in between Wheein's breasts.Byulyi's hands traveled up to cup both of Wheein's mounds slowly kneading it as small moans left the younger's mouth. Moonbyul took one other nipple in her mouth sucking slowly while her hand still working on the other breast. She flicked the hardening nub with her tongue and lightly bit it. She gave the same attention to the other breast as well. Wheein caressed Byulyi's hair while the girl went back to trail kisses down Wheein's body. Byulyi reached in between Wheein's legs, kissing the inner of her thighs, her breath occasionally hitting Wheein's center. She whimpered a couple of times hoping Byulyi would put her mouth were Wheein wanted her the most.

Tired of teasing, Byulyi ran her tongue from top to bottom of Wheein's sex lapping the wetness causing Wheein to moan."You're dripping like an open taap..""Stop fooling and eat me already Moon." Wheein almost growled Byulyi snorted and licked the girl's sex slowly a few times. She placed her tongue on top of Wheein's clit and flicked the nub, her teeth light rasping on the skin.More lazy moans escaped Wheein's mouth. She wrapped her lips around the girl's clit sucking like she's been starving what took wheein my surprise making a high pitched moan leave her throat. "Fuck Byul-ah!" The laziness of the morning was nonexistent now. Wheein opened her eyes looking down at Byulyi was looking down concentrated on what she was doing. Byulyi held on Wheein's thighs as her moments became more intense. Using her tongue again she gave quick licks on Wheein's clit moving her head up and down."So good..." Byulyi closed her mouth again going back ate sucking. She held on Wheein's waist to keep her down and still instead of letting the younger girl fuck her face."I want more...Byul..." "Magic word?" Moonbyul paused her ministrations for a moment before going back."Please unnie..." Moonbyul smiled"Cute." The older kissed the girl's core before running two of her digits across Wheein's slit. 

Byulyi inserted two of her long fingers slowly inside the younger girl making the latter moan. She moved her fingers slowly in and out while breathy moans left Wheeins lips. "You feel so good around my fingers Whee..." Byulyi was feeling the velvety walls occasionally clenching around her fingers."You're so tight. I just could fuck you all day..."

Moonbyul started to use her mouth again alongside the thrust of her fingers. Moving her hand faster and faster making Wheein squirm and thrust her hips back. She knew the little bit of dirty talk would help Wheein get off even the girl never admitting she liked it, Byulyi knew because she would always clench or get dripping wet with a few dirty words."Byul! Fuck don't stop..." Byulyi felt Wheein's channel clench repeatedly around her fingers, as she jerked her hips up trying to get more contact. Moonbyul curled her fingers inside Wheein hitting Wheein's weak spot and that was enough. Wheein's body started to convulse ad her pussy clenched around Byuli's fingers making harder for her to move. Byulyi felt the warm gush of wetness soaking her fingers as a loud moan was heard from Wheein.

Moonbyul kept moving her fingers slowly helping Wheein ride her orgasm. When the smaller girl's body finally relaxed, Byulyi removed her fingers from the latter and gave a few more licks on Wheein's core. Wheein opened her eyes to see a smiley Byulyi licking the fingers that were inside Wheein and humming at the taste."You better stop waking me up like that every Saturday and Sunday or I'll get spoiled and make you wake me up like that every day." Byulyi laughed."I would love to."Come here at..."Wheein said out of breath opening her arms to her girlfriend. "You did such a mess."Wheein laughed and Byulyi wiped her chin with the back of her hand."But this is whats make me good." Byulyi winked making Wheein rolls her eyes at the greasiness. She smiled placing a few pecks on Byulyi's lips tasting herself."I want another round but I'm also hungry.""I had a pretty good breakfast." Byulyi joked receiving a slap on her arm. "I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" The girl said laughing sitting on her knees. "I can't believe I fell for your cringy ass."" You love me."Yes, I do...I couldn't live without your cringy ass anyways." Wheein smiled kissing Byulyi's nose where she could also taste herself."I love you too." Byulyi sat up leaving the bed "I'll make us breakfast and then we'll continue."Love the idea."