No more secrets (part 2)

The days passed and the girls were growing closer and closer. Wheein was improving a lot in self-confidence.
Before dating Hyejin regardless of her condition, Wheein was insecure about her body, about her appearance, and how the way she dressed but she was slowly changing her mind.
Hyejin was making extra effort ho help Wheein love herself and make the girl feel comfortable in her skin. It doesn't matter what shape or form she takes.
In the past, every time the girl went shopping, it was a nightmare she didn't even try the clothes. Just searched for her size and bought it. And about her intersexuality, due to some unwanted commentary, she even thought about getting sexual resignation surgery to get rid of it but now she was learning to love herself and her body didn't bother her at all.
Yes sometimes, Wheein gets shy and insecure around Hyejin but the girl manages to make Wheein believe that she is the most perfect and sexy person in the world.
For the first time in a long long time, Wheein accepted going shopping with her girlfriend. She was not going to lie, her clothes were almost ripping apart from how much she used it.
Wheein was a pretty simple and minimalist person. She had just enough clothes and clothes for certain occasions. When the style was pretty fluid having clothes that were considered feminine and masculine but most of the time she always mixed everything up coming up with a neutral style dressing up as she was feeling in the day but now she needed new clothes.
Wheein and Hyejin were in one of the cabins while Wheein was changing clothing. The girl has tried some denim pants, jackets and shirts already, now she was trying a short tight dress.
"How do I look?" Wheein said showing off to hyejin.
The younger girl almost drooled at the sight "hot..." She loved Wheein in any clothing, she found Wheein sexy in any clothing.
The artist turned around giving Hyejin the full experience. She loved how the red dress hugged Wheein's body and curves and her butt, how it made her more dangerous... red was Wheein's color.
Hyejin has seen Wheein in dresses and skirts before but most of them were long and or loose different from this dress.
"You said hot to every piece I tried." Wheein smiled. "I liked it too...just my thing is highlighted a bit but nothing a compression short wouldn't solve." Wheein was talking about the small bulge that was showing in the dress. Hyejin got happy with Wheein just taking it easy and not crying like she said she used to do in the past.
"I did, but...where are you gonna use it? Because I'm using all of my willpower to not fuck you right here..." Hyejin walked towards Wheein hugging the girl from the back making both face the mirror.
"On important occasions..." Wheein smiled showing her dimple.
"Oh..." Wheein looked at the mirror and she could sense what Hyejin was thinking.
"I can read your mind and I don't like it..."
"Don't?" Hyejin pouted. "But the dress makes things so much easier...Imagine if we are in a formal party or event and I and can just go under the table, push the dress up and suck you off right there or...you fucking me in the restroom and a dress would make it so much easy..." Hyejin bit her lip feeling hot at the thought.
"Stop or you will make me go out of this store sporting an erection..."
Wheein leaned more against Hyejins torso, she could feel Hyejin's breath in her ear and a giggle.
"You already are."
Hyejin looked through the mirror to Wheein's bulge that was more prominent making the fabric stretch a bit "Maybe..." Hyejin cupped the bulge. "I could suck you off right here..." Wheein shook her head gently taking her girlfriend's hand of her sex and turning around.
"Later."
Wheein smiled kissing Hyejin's pout
...
After the shopping, the couple was in Wheein's house. The older girl has gotten an Ipad that she's been eyeing for a while after watching a bunch of iPad pro's reviews on the internet by artists to do her digital art and work since her current computer was on the verge of exploding.
She was sitting on the bed, the iPad, on one hand, the digital pen on the other while Hyejin was hugging her from the back leaning against the headboard watching her draw like a 'baby koala' like wheein liked to say.

...

"Hyejin-ah! stop popping my back pimples! My back will be all filled with scars!" Wheein laughed. It wasn't bothering or distracting her but Hyejin had this thing about popping her pimples sometimes.
"Okay, okay."
Hyejin smoothed Wheein's shirt down and went back at hugging the girl, placing her chin on her shoulder. Her eyes went to the tablet and she couldn't help but get mesmerized at her girlfriend's abilities. Her eyesight dropped lower to Wheein's lap. The girl was wearing dark red boxer shorts with a white t-shirt. She remembered when they went to underwear shopping and Hyejin picked this one for Wheein claiming this color looked great on her and did not only that. Hyejin liked how her girlfriend's ass looked in that specific underwear and her crotch also looked nice. The images of earlier when Wheein was walking around the room giving Hyejin the perfect sight of her butt.
A pout formed in Hyejin's lips feeling the heat from in between her legs. It has been a while since they both had sex
Hyejins hands caressed Wheein's stomach under the shirt but Wheein was so concentrated she didn't even flinch. Then her hand went down and down till it cupped the older's bulge that was looking pretty appealing inside that red pair of boxers. Hyejin started to caress the bulge and smiled when she felt the member harden under her touch. She kept her chin on Wheein's shoulder watching her member grow under her hand. Hyejin spent a while caressing Wheein on top of her underwear until she didn't feel satisfied with only that. She put her hand inside the artist boxers and kept doing what she was doing.
Wheein stuck her pen on the side of the tablet and sat the device aside, she leaned back on Hyejin's torso and closed her eyes, breathy moans leaving her mouth. Hyejin took the advantage and took Wheein's member out of its confines and stroked it slowly from top to bottom for a while. Wheein laid her head on Hyejin's shoulder and the latter started to kiss her cheeks and neck. When Wheein was all hard and leaking like an open tap, she stopped looking at how mad she was. Wheein was trying to catch her breath.
"Wheein-ah, I think I'm in the mood..."
"You think?" Wheein smiled.
"Please I want your attention... it feels like it has been forever since the last time we had sex" The younger pouted.
"It was just for four days I went on that excursion counting the day I arrived and was dead tired and then we went shopping today."
"But it feels like a month!" Wheein kissed Hyejin's pouty lips a couple of times.
"so I'll give you attention"
Wheein pecked the girl's lips once more and got up picking her iPad and putting her member inside her boxers.
"Wheein-ah..."Hyejin cried.
"I'm just going to put this on the table so we won't have an accident."
Wheein put her tablet on the table and went back to bed. As soon as she got in the bed again, Hyejin hugged the smaller girl kissing all her face making Wheein laugh.
" I love you..."
"I love you too baby" Wheein kissed Hyejin's nose tip.