Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Kai's POV...

**A/N-As you have guessed this story is in Zayev's POV, but I think we need to hear from sweet little Kai, BTW to all those wanting to know how how Kai is, he is 20, he acts the way he does because he has been sheltered all his life by his parents and then by Sephia. He is also an Omega, meaning his wolf is submissive in nature, and he is an innocent in all ways. I just wanted to explain that....I do not write underage characters..hence the title (manxman and not boyxman.) Thanks xoxo.

(Zayev's wolf------->) ***Waraning, you know what that means!***

"Goodness, I'm flipping hot." I thought as I waved a hand in front of my flushed face trying deperately to circulate some kind of breeze to cool my overheated skin. Ever since I woke up this morning, I practically had to throw myself out of bed to get away from the heat of Zay's big body. Usually he was so warm and cuddly to sleep next to, I loved to snuggle into his hard muscled body and sleep the night away. I feel so safe and so cherished when I am in his arms, but this morning I thought I was going to die of heat stroke. I took a cold shower and it didn't work at all in my attempts to cool down. I had taken so long in the shower trying to cool off underneath the frigid spray of water that Zay had come in, performed his morning routine, and had long since left the room to take care of the things that Alpha's take care all day long.

I ate breakfast and cook gave me my allotted morning plum and I pouted at her for only giving me one before I shrugged it off, took my treat, and I sauntered my way out the back door. I was headed for the educational building. I loved hosting story time for the little pups; it gave their teachers some free time so that they could get a morning break while I was reading to them a few stories. They were so cute, and the thought having one for myself, especially having Zayev as the father of my pups still made me blush to the roots of my hair. I know that I am not knowledgeable when it comes to the physical side of mating, and I know everyone thinks that I am naive, and I guess that I am, but everyone has to start from somewhere and they had to learn, and I am in the learning process.

Before I made it to the educational building, I caught sight of Zayev. He and both of his trusted Betas, Devon and Malik were making there morning rounds. My heart skipped a beat when I saw my gorgeous mate standing there with the sun shining on him, and like many of the male wolves, he was shirtless on this warm summer day as they walked around the pack compound. I took a few steps towards him and I felt my body getting warmer than it already was the closer I got to him. I was still a couple of yards away when I felt this uncomfortable wave of heat wash over my already flushed body. My gums burned and tingled as I felt my canines drop and, oh my God, all of a sudden my cock was hard as steel and the back of my pants were soaking wet.

Sweet Jesus, I slapped a hand over my soaking backside, and I watched wide eyed as Zayev sniffed the air and then his head snapped around in my direction. My mates eyes were glittering brilliant gold in the  sunlight, his own canines had descended and he was growling. He made a lunge in my direction but Malik and Devon each grabbed a muscular arm and pulled him back. They struggled to hold him in place, and he turned his head and howled before he ferociously snapped his strong jaws at them. They were almost wrestling with him to hold him in place, his scent got stronger and my body got warmer. Oh Gosh, was this my mating heat? I heard the deep rumble of his growls and it made my cock throb in my pants. They got even more wet than what they were in the back already and I panicked. What's happening to me? I spun around on my heels and ran towards the pack house hollering on the top my lungs for my sister.

"Sephia, Sephia...oh God, I'm dying...SEPHIA!" I shouted as I crab walked and shuffled my way through the main room of the house. "Sephia, dang it, I going to drop dead before you answer me...I"M DYING, WOMAN DON'T YOU CARE?