Epilogue

Epilogue

**A/N-well my darlings here is the epilogue, this will answer some of your questions so read carefully. Thank you all for your continued support, you guys are awesome, xoxo Dianna

Kai...2 years later
(Sephia's baby bump)

"Sephia, for all that is holy, will you please sit down before you tip over, my gosh all your pacing is making me dizzy." I grabbed her by the hand and gently pulled her over towards the kitchen table and helped her sit down. I made sure to stuff a pillow behind her back for her to rest her back. I had first hand knowledge what it is like to carry a baby for these strapping men that we are mated to. Soon my tummy will be increasing again thanks to my lusty mate. The good Spirits knows that the plum tree orchard wasn't meant for the activities my mate tended to carry on with if he catches in there by myself. If those trees could talk they could tell scandalous tales.

"I am just worried about all them out there running around in the dark of the night and for what, some antiquated hunting ritual like some cavemen. Me man, you woman, me feed." She grunted what batting her fist against her chest. I could help the giggles that burst out of my mouth.

"You know it's more than that, it's Raven and Kenya's first real run with the pack since they are fully in control of shifting into their wolves. Zay is just making it a real show out of it for his pups to feel extra special, but he doesn't want them to know this run was specifically organized for them. So he has everyone talking about a hunting run so they wouldn't get suspicious of his motives, they are forever complaining that everyone coddles them too much. You would think they would be grateful that they have an entire pack wanting to make sure that they are safe and happy. Huh, kids now a days I tell ya." I set a bowl of ice cream in front of her and I had to quickly snatch my hand away for fear that she was going to rip it off with the almost rabid way she snatched up the bowl.

I watched her practically tip the bowl to her mouth and scoop the soft serve pralines and cream down her throat. "Um...Hungry much?"

Sephia's spoon paused mid air with a healthy glob of dripping ice cream on it. "Sorry, you know this is my go to since ya'lls Beta knocked me up." She grinned before stuffing the spoon in her mouth and I just shook my head at her and set about straightening up my mess. Cook was out running with the pack and she'd skin me alive if I left her domain a mess.

My thoughts drifted and I thought how far the both of us have come since Sephia risked her life to get away from our previous Alpha. My sister was the strongest person I know, she had bundled me up that night and traveled a great distance as hurt as she was to get us onto Blood Rhage's pack land. Once we set foot in their territory we were immediately greeted by Zay's war wolves and taken to what they called the holding cottage. A heavily guarded cottage where rogues are housed until Zay and his trusted enforcers held a hearing to hear their requests to join his pack.

As I scrubbed the already immaculate countertop and I recalled the events of the asylum hearing like it was yesterday. I was so scared, I had never spent anytime outside of our old house before, but yet, there I was not even remotely close to home and my sister on the verge of collapse from Gerrard's brutal assault the same night we ran way. The least I could do was be strong for her, be a man for once during our bid for help.

Then Zayev's scent had hit me right in the face and I had no choice but to see who that mouth watering scent belonged to. I wasn't disappointed by the tall mountain of muscle that had tried to make himself as unthreatening as possible. The huge delicious shifter had sensed my fear and he did everything he could. Zay had even tried to make himself smaller by sitting on the floor with me to put me at ease.

Zay had fulfilled several dreams for me in one setting, he had taken me to his plum orchard, and I had been in a state of euphoria surrounded by my an unlimited supply of my favorite treat. He had talked to me and explained that he was the Alpha of Blood Rhage and that I was his destined mate, the one he was meant to bond with for life and he asked me for my consent to belong to him. I had happily given it to him and that loving man had never made me regret it. He loves me and as sure as the sun rises everyday, he makes it his duty to let me know that he is mine and I am his.