Saviour

"He what!" Lucifer snapped, his eyes flashing a dangerous black.

"Informants tell us that she went into the estate and didn't return. Her car still sits in the entrance. Lucifer, I beg, see reason here." God started to say.

"He took her and I'm going to rip him apart. Slowly. So he feels every agonising bit." Lucifer seethed, his nails digging into the granite bench.

"If you attack now, there may be a chance that Cyra would be caught in the crossfire. If you love her, you will stand down." God ordered.

"You told me he found his bolt. He has his powerful weapon and he caught ours-"

"Exactly. Heaven and Hell are great but Cyra is stronger and we both know it."

"Heed my advice, please, my son." God spoke softer.

Lucifer looked away from his father, straightening up until he could see out the windows.

"Am I supposed to just leave her there?" Lucifer asked, sounding defeated.

"We will retrieve her. Have faith."

"Faith has done nothing for me, Father. Cyra on the other hand, has and she's sacrificed a great deal. And now she's in the hands of an obsessed madman. If he finds out what she can do. We're doomed!" Lucifer cried out.

"You cannot play the soldier and the saviour, brother." Michael spoke up.

"You. Shut up. You've done absolutely nothing but whine about everything since you got here." Lucifer threatened with a pointed angry look.

"Your hu-"

"Don't fucking say it." Lucifer growled out, storming towards Michael in a flash.

Fury flashed in his dark eyes and for a moment, he looked every bit a Demon as people claimed him to be.

God managed to hold Lucifer back with an impatient sigh.

"Your human can take care of herself. We need to focus on what's happening out there." Michael restarted, gesturing to the windows.

"We need to evacuate that town. That should be the first step." God spoke up as Lucifer stopped fighting his grip.

"Michael. Be a good boy, make yourself useful and go do that." Lucifer snapped.

Michael glowered but left anyway.

God let go of Lucifer.

"You already have enough enemies, Lucifer. Do not make one of your brother. He is here, supporting you and fighting alongside you. There was a time when he wouldn't have even done that." God spoke, sounding like a stern father.

"Don't lecture me. I'm not in the mood."

"I understand you are concerned for your witch. But Michael is right. She can take care of herself. Your fight in still yet to come and you are not powerful enough to withhold an attack from Zeus." God said, watching Lucifer pace.

"I'd like to see him try." Lucifer growled out.

"You are no good to Cyra if you are dead." God suddenly snapped.

Lucifer turned his head to look at his Father.

"I know that. But you know how powerful I am when I have her by my side. What we can do together. With her, Zeus wouldn't stand a freaking chance, Father. I'm connected with the Heavens and Hell and she is connected to the Earth and Sky. We could wipe out all the gods if we so desired it. I need her."

"Lucifer. You are my Morning Star. An Archangel of divine power. You have yet to even tap into your abilities. You are the clouds, the rocks, the sun and the ocean. You are the love, the hatred, the pain and the happiness. Lucifer, you are created to feel it all and to connect to it all. You are invincible." God said, firmly.

There was a silence as Lucifer slumped against the bench.

"I just want her back." Lucifer said, his voice small.

He lifted a hand and pinched the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes and sighing.

"I have never loved another as much as I love her. She is my soul and my heart. My breath and my blood. Father, I cannot lose her." Lucifer said, opening his eyes and tilting his head to look at God.

"You won't." God replied, sincerely.

"What do you want me to do?" Lucifer asked slowly.

"You and I are going to pay an old friend a visit." God said, his eyes glinting with mischievousness.

Cyra slammed her fist into the hard brick, wincing at the pain and slowly pulled her hand back to reveal her bloody knuckles. Cupping her hand, she blew on the cuts and bruises before making a loud of noise of frustration and turning away from the wall.

Hades stood at her bars, a sad look on his face.

Cyra was the first to speak.

"I suppose you've been given direct orders to not talk to me and not let me go." Cyra said, hiding her bloody knuckles behind her back.

"Something like that." Hades replied, tilting his head.

"So why are you here?"

"Despite the differences between us, I enjoy your company. And despite my brother's ambitious nature, he controls very little of my personality." Hades replied, with a one shoulder shrug.

"Hades. Please. I need to Zeus to listen." Cyra spoke, walking closer to her bars.

"I've been with my brother since the dawn of time and not once, has anyone ever persuaded him to change his mind." Hades said, narrowing his eyes.

"Everyone in Salem is going to die."

"Your Angelic friend, Michael, has already began evacuations of the town." Hades informed her.

Hope bloomed in Cyra's chest. Someone did care about Salem.

"I want to see him." Cyra requested.

"Zeus isn't in the mood to have visitors today." Hades replied as he turned away.

"Hades! Please!" Cyra called out, desperately.

Hades stopped moving.

"I'll do it. I'll do whatever you ask, just please, take me to him. I'll be his property, or I'll be his partner." Cyra bargained.

Hades turned to look at her.

"You would sacrifice your freedom and happiness for the sake of the town?" Hades asked, surprised.

"I have family here. A sister, a brother in law, nephews. They're all I have left." Cyra said weakly, casting her eyes down to the floor.

"Cyra. I'm sorry." Hades spoke softly.

Cyra looked away, her eyes stinging with tears. Her bottom lip trembled, and her hands clenched.

"I'll be his weapon." Cyra offered, making Hades freeze again.

He turned to look at her.

"Lucifer's weakness is me." Cyra said half heartedly.

Hades locked his jaw before closing the distance between them. The sound of keys filled the room as Hades pulled a lot of keys from his pocket.

"It seems Zeus's mood has changed." Hades explained as he slid a key into the lock and opened it.