First Meeting

"What's he doing here?" I snarled as my Father placed a hand to my chest.

I hadn't realised that I had started forward, anger boiling in my veins.

"Michael is here to help." Father said.

"Help? He doesn't know what that is." I snapped.

Michael narrowed his eyes.

"I'm sorry, but who has been keeping Heaven in control while you sullied yourself with filth!" Michael exclaimed.

"Who sent me to Hell!" I snapped back.

The energy in the room crackled with intensity.

The door opened, Liz and Quentin burst through. Skidding to a stop, Elizabeth's mouth fell open but Quentin stared at them.

"Who the hell are you and why shouldn't I shoot you right now?" Quentin asked.

"Surrounding yourself with another witch and a filthy werewolf?" Michael asked.

"Filthy? You watch your tongue, asshole." Quentin said, drawing his weapon.

"Quentin. Put the gun down." Cyra said as she walked over to them and lowered it for him.

"Liz, Quentin.. this is Michael and God." She introduced them.

"God?" Quentin asked.

"Yes?" God answered.

"So that leaves you to be Michael. Wow, the stories were true. You are a righteous douche."

I glanced at Quentin and smiled at him. He nodded back. Why did I hate him in the first place?

"How dare you speak to me that way, you filthy dog!" Michael snapped.

"Careful brother, I can wipe you out with a click of my fingers if you insult my friends again." I threatened.

Michael pushed past his Father and stood inches from me.

"Do it. I would love to end you right here!" Michael replied.

I narrowed my eyes but Cyra touched my elbow, pulling me back.

"This is not a pissing contest. Michael, back the fuck off, or I swear I will bind you with so many curses you won't be able to walk. Lucifer, I love you but I won't hesitate to curse you either. There are more important things to be dealing with then either of your egos!" Cyra snapped.

"How da-"

Cyra swung her wrist and clicked her fingers, Michael's mouth closing instantly.

"I like her." God said casually.

Sensing something else, God, Michael and I turned around to see a man with black hair and green eyes standing outside. He stood tall, very straight and proper. I curled my lip.

He was standing beside the light post and Quentin growled.

"I don't like the energy he's giving off." Quentin said, as he moved to his front door.

I stopped him, glanced at Cyra who nodded. Cyra clicked her fingers again and Michael opened his mouth, before giving her a glare. I started forward and my family fell in behind. The three of us walked out of the building. God standing at my right and Michael at my left. Cyra trailed at the rear.

"You're pretty brave standing here or maybe you're just stupid." I said as we stopped on the edge of the street.

Zeus looked bored.

"Brave? Courageous? Stupid? Does it really matter, I've come for the woman."

"Over my dead body." I replied, in a low tone.

"I can arrange that actually." Zeus replied.

"You're out powered, little God. I suggest you pack it up and leave this town or you will be destroyed." My Father spoke up as he stepped forward.

"Your threats won't work on me, because I'm not afraid of you." Zeus replied.

He tilted his head as Cyra moved to stand by my side.

"Ah. There's the beauty of us all."

Her hand entwined with mine and I felt her magic surge into my soul. I knew what she was doing, she was allowing me to use her magic if needed.

"I'm not interested in joining your team. I've already chosen a side." Cyra said calmly as Zeus's eyes darted to our joined hands.

"I see. That just makes me all the more excited in your temptation. No woman has refused me yet." Zeus replied.

I broke our contact and God glanced at me as I stepped off the street. Michael seemed to move into a stance.

"I'm warning you, Greek. This is our town, get lost or we destroy you." I said, seriously.

Immediately, my shoulders straightened and my huge black wings extended out to their full extent. Michael seemed to follow suit, his white and just a smidge smaller. They glowed with golden light and Zeus seemed startled for a second.

Something crackled in his hands and before I knew it, he thrust his hand forward. Lightning darted from his hand but it hit something invisible in the air. I turned my head to see Cyra, holding her arm up as if she was shielding herself.

"Michael." I said, calmly.

"Yes, brother?" Michael asked, over my shoulder.

"Show Zeus some real lightning." I replied, witha smile.

"It would be my pleasure."

I heard a clap and instantly thunder roared across the skies before a blinding white lightning bolt flew from the heavens and immediately, Zeus dove to the side.

He snarled, as he got to his feet.

Doing a weird movement with his arms, and rounding them in a circle, he pushed his open palms towards me but I smiled.

Wiping my hand across the air, Zeus was thrown to the side.

"Brothers!" I heard Zeus yell.

I heard a splash and Cyra ran in front of me, as she swept her arms up in a wave like motion as water from the nearest fountain barreled straight towards us. Cyra froze it before Lizzy moved behind her and blew it away like snow.

"From one underworld to another, can't we just get along?" I heard a slow bored tone.

I turned my head to see Hades yawning.

"Tell your brother to leave, he cannot claim this town or the witch because both belong to me, and I'll think about letting you go unharmed.

Zeus moved to stand next to his brother. Hades was a lot shorter but had the black hair, instead of green eyes, a fiery orange looked back.

"This isn't over, we will be back and I will claim that witch." Zeus snapped as he gripped Hades's shirt and within a blink disappeared.