Reunited

Warning: Sexual Activity

"Look, I'm sorry that this is the way it has to be. If it were up to me, I'd take you back to Hell in a heartbeat but I can't." I said as Cyra broke eye contact and walked back to her front counter.

I followed behind her.

"Why does God suddenly get to decide everything that goes on in your life?" Cyra asked, annoyed.

"He saved your soul, Cyra. He went against fate and death to return you to the living. He would have never done that for anyone, let alone me. But he did. He saved you because I wanted you saved." I replied, trying to make her understand.

She sighed.

"I'm sorry." She said gently, her eyes moving from the bench to my face.

"I'm not angry at you. I could never be angry at you." I replied, moving around to face her properly.

"It's just, it's been so long and we don't even get to spend a bit of time together." She stated as I took her hands.

I placed them gently on my chest as I pulled her closer. Brushing some strands of her brown hair behind her ear, I cupped her cheek.

"Than let's not waste what time we do have with fighting." I replied, dropping my eyes to her lips.

Not even hesitating, she lifted herself onto her tippy toes and thrust her lips onto mine. I responded by curling my arms around her waist and lifting her those few short centimetres for her to properly reach my level. Her left hand slid across my shoulder, curling her fingers in the hair at the nape of my neck.

I felt her heartbeat against my lips as I moved my mouth from hers to leave small bites and kisses down her neck. She gasped clearly, arching her back.

"What time do you close?" I asked, tugging her hair back lightly.

Her eyes fluttered open, half lidded.

"Right goddamn now." She replied, her voice husky with want.

I left her grip, pulling away so I could move to the shop door and lock it. I flipped the sign to closed before slowly turning around to face Cyra.

She watched me carefully.

"I don't know how many times I have to reconvince myself that I'm actually in love with the devil." Cyra said softly as I slowly walked back go her.

"That you're in love or that I'm the devil?" I asked, clarifying.

"That you're the devil. Even when we first met, you were nothing like what the bible claimed you to be." She said as I reached her.

I let my right hand slide up from her left knee slowly.

"That I'm a tempter? Father of sin? That I'll lure you into darkness and you'll never be saved?" I asked, my voice dropping a few octaves.

Cyra shifted as my hand reached her hip, her kness spreading slightly as I moved in front of her. With my left hand, I trailed one finger down her cheek, across her bottom lip and then followed an imaginary line down the middle of her body.

Her pupils were wide, breathing heavily as I moved. She moaned, lifting her legs to wrap around my waist. She held my hips flush to hers.

"Lucifer." She rasped out, her eyes fluttering close.

I took that as an invitation, to caress the exposed skin at her abdomen that had shown when she tilted back.

"Yes?" I asked, my voice strong.

"Stop teasing." She ordered, a smile biting at her lips.

"As you command, my Queen." I replied before pulling her harshly towards me.

She half yelped, half moaned as my hips conncted with hers and my fingers pushed up her shirt.

"Wait!" She exclaimed.

I stopped immediately. I didn't want to hurt her.

"Not here." She rasped, turning her head to look out the window.

No one had noticed us yet, luckily. But I knew what she meant. "Office. Out back." She ordered again.

I picked her up, not even letting her finish before I was carrying her through the staff only door and into her office. I slammed the door for her sake, knowing she'd be a lot more comfortable with closed doors.

Once we were inside, it was a different story. I managed to pull her shirt off, with her help and flung it somewhere in the office. It was my turn to lift my long sleeved black tight shirt and that joined Cyra's shirt on the ground.

She quickly ran an arm across her desk, pushing everything off without a care in the world. I sat her down before pulling back to allow both of us to strip. My hands were sliding across her body as she leant back until her back was pressed against the hard wood of her office desk.

My lips connected with hers at the same time our hips joined. She cried out in pleasure, her hands gripping my forearms strong enough for her nails to dig into my skin.

This was everything. Cyra writhed under me as her hips raised to hit mine. I wanted to be gentle, she deserved gentle but I had missed her too much.

She swore loudly as I lifted one leg, holding it higher. She arched off the desk, and my free hand grabbed hers and put them above her head before gripping her waist again.

"Uh Jesus!" She gasped as our groins hit again and again.

I pulled her up, holding her flush to my body. My hands wound in her hair, pulling it down gently and she moaned. "I fucking missed you!" She exclaimed, her hands clutching onto my back.

Her nails scraped down my skin, as she met a long thrust with her hips. "Oh fuck, Luc!" She exclaimed as her body shuddered against mine.

I seared my lips to hers, swallowing her gasps and moans. "I love you. I love you so much." I ground out, close to her ear.

With one more long thrust, she held me tightly and relaxed when I did. I lifted off her slightly to brush the hair out of her eyes. She smiled at me.

"I love you too." She said softly.

Her nails ran down my back again softly and instantly, my wings unfolded and spread. Her eyes widened at the sight of my black angelic wings.

"I forgot you had those." She said softly, her breathing still heavy.

I tilted my head carefully as her hand lifted up to touch them.

"Careful. I have infinite stamina, you don't." I warned playfully.

Her eyes shot to mine, a mischievous smirk on her face. "Maybe not. But I'm a witch and I know a few spells." She replied with a wink.

"Then you may want to cast them." I said as I moved my hips again.