LYTTE 1

Taehyung walked around the village, hands on his back

Taehyung walked around the village, hands on his back. He greeted some people, smiling and bowing at them.
"Taehyung, wait for us" He hears, oh, he forgot that he was with he's with his friends.
"You're acting like you're the main character" Jimin says, scoffing.
"Because I am?" Taehyung says, raising his brow.
"And who told you that?" Jin asks, laughing.
"The author?" Taehyung says, making the two laugh. They stopped as they heard some music.

Their heads turned and they see guys practicing. One guy caught Taehyung's eyes, the guy with the blue hanbok, with excess cloths covering his hands. He danced so gracefully, face showing how he loved dancing. Taehyung smiled, getting startled as he felt a tap on his shoulder.
"Let's get going" Jimin says but Taehyung shakes his head.
"I want to keep watching them" Taehyung says, and the two frowns.
"Did one caught of the guys caught Taehyungie's eyes?" The two teased.

"Yes" Taehyung says, without hesitation or shyness. The two had their eyes widening as big as saucers.
"Really? Who?" Jimin asks and Taehyung laughs.
"Not telling you, Jimin, you might fall too. But all I can say is that he's the most beautiful and passionate dancer I have seen, he made me fall for just a few seconds... " Taehyung says, making the two smile.
"You must've not met Jeon Jungkook yet" Jin says, making Taehyung look at him.

"Who is this guy you're talking about? I'm curious" Taehyung says, hands on his back.
"Well, Jeon Jungkook is that guy, his hanbok is the color blue, yes, he's the only one who excess cloths on his arms. He's known to be good on dancing, especially this type of dance. We can introduce him to you if you want" Jin explained, while Taehyung smiles, he knew the guy's name now.

"Hmm... I am interested... "