LYTTE 4

"Hyung!" Jungkook yelled, startling Taehyung who opens his eyes and stared at him

"Yes?" Taehyung asks, chuckling.
"You know how to carve, right?" Jungkook asks as he sat down on the older's lap.
"Yeah?" Taehyung asks, caressing his cheek.
"Can you carve our initials on this tree?" Jungkook asks as he laid his head down on Taehyung's chest, and tapped the tree the older had his back on.
"Sure" Taehyung says, smiling.

"You and Jungkook seem so happy, but that doesn't mean you can't hangout with us, Kim Taehyung!" Jimin scolds, making Taehyung chuckle as they walked to his and Jungkook's tree.
"Let him be, Jimin, this man didn't have any lovers since he's born" Jin says, chuckling.
"What are we even doing here?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"I'm gonna carve something here, don't know why y'all decided to come with me" Taehyung says, laughing.
"Oh, uh... Well, I don't know, we thought you're going somewhere to eat?" Jimin says, scratching his nape.

"Or just tell him that we just wanted to see and Jungkook flirt" Jin says, rolling his eyes.
"You fucking exposed us, hyung" Jimin says, glaring.
"At least he knows" Jin says, shaking his head.
"Argue somewhere else, I gotta focus" Taehyung says, groaning.

"You ready?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods, giggling. He removed his hands away from Jungkook's eyes and the younger squeals as he sees the carved letters. It was a heart shaped carve, with a T + J in the middle of it. Jungkook turned to Taehyung, jumping on him. Luckily, Taehyung was fast enough to put his arms under Jungkook's thigh, so he wouldn't fall.
"This is officially our spot!" Jungkook says, giggling. Taehyung smiled, hugging Jungkook tightly.
"I'm so happy!" Jungkook says, cupping Taehyung's cheek and then connects their lips. Both closed their eyes, loving the feeling of each others lips on one another.

 Both closed their eyes, loving the feeling of each others lips on one another