LYTTE 6

As people got out of the way, Taehyung couldn't see anymore Jungkook anymore

As people got out of the way, Taehyung couldn't see anymore Jungkook anymore. He looks around, but he was pulled. He looks at who it was.
"Taehyung, we need to go!" Jimin says and Taehyung shakes his head.
"But Jungkook... " Taehyung says, tearing up.
"I'm so sorry, Taehyung, but we need to go" Jimin says and dragged Taehyung.

Taehyung sobs as they sat inside the cabins they had found.
"Taehyung, Jungkook will be okay" Jin says as he rubbed Taehyung's back.
"How would you know, hyung? Jungkook would've been here if you guys let me find him" Taehyung says, sniffling.
"I know, but Jungkook must've been so scared that he ran away" Jin says, trying to stay positive.
"But... " Taehyung says but sobs just came out of his lips. Jun stood up and sees Jimin, walking to him.

"Jimin, did you find Jungkook?" Jin whispers and Jimin shakes his head, sighing.
"No one found him" Jimin says, sighing.
"Those people must've got him... " Jin says, sighing.
"I hope he's okay" Jimin says, staring at their friend who just cried.

After a few months, the war slowly stopped. Taehyung took this as a chance and go to the tree where him and Jungkook used to stay. He reaches it, seeing that it was okay, just lost leaves. He sighs, touching the carved initials. He caressed it, tearing up.
"H-hello?" A voice says, startling Taehyung. He looks back and his eyes widened.
"J-Jungkook... " Taehyung says, walking to him and was about to hug him. But as soon as he got closer, Jungkook started screaming, shaking his head.
"Please... Please don't hurt me" Jungkook says, cowering.
"I won't hurt you... You know me, right? I'm... I'm your boyfriend" Taehyung says, voice shaky.
"T-Taehyungie... I... Taehyungie... " Jungkook says, tearing up.

"Y-yes, it's me, baby, it's me"