LYTTE 8

Jungkook uses the crutches Yoongi gave him

Jungkook uses the crutches Yoongi gave him. He got out of the room, being met with Yoongi and two guys who stared at him with there mouth open as they're about to talk.
"O-oh, sorry" Jungkook says, blushing.
"Oh, it's okay, are you hungry?" One of the guy says and Jungkook gulps, should he?
"No need to be hesitant, this food is good, come on" Another guy says and Jungkook nods, walking to them with his crutches.
"That crutches you gave is a bit old, Yoongi, it might break any moment" One of the guys says, chuckling.
"Don't worry, I'll make new ones" Yoongi says as he chews on his food.

One of the guys helped Jungkook sit down, pulling the chair for him.
"I'm Jung Hoseok by the way" The guy who helped him, said, smiling. Jungkook smiled, nodding.
"Kim Namjoon" The guy who gave him the food says, smiling.
"Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook says, giving a small smile.
"So, like, do you have any relatives or someone that's in the other camp?" Hoseok asks, raising his brow.
"A-are you going there?" Jungkook asks, staring at him.

"Not yet, it's dangerous because the enemies could be around, but why are you asking?" Hoseok asks, chuckling.
"U-uh... My lover is probably there and his friends" Jungkook says, sighing.
"Don't worry, they're all okay, they're safe there" Hoseok says, rubbing his back.
"Also eat more, you look skinny. Yoongi, is this how he looked when you found him?" Namjoon says and Yoongi nods.
"Yeah, it's like he's not eating" Yoongi says, making Jungkook giggle.

"I do eat, just not that much, my hanbok sometimes rips if I gain weight" Jungkook says, shaking his head.
"Oh, well, that's okay, you need food in you though" Namjoon says, chuckling. Jungkook nods and continued eating, humming in satisfaction.

 Jungkook nods and continued eating, humming in satisfaction