LYTTE 5

"Wait, are you and Jungkook dating?" Jin asks as they walked around the village

"I haven't asked him yet but we kissed" Taehyung says with his red cheeks.
"Oh, that's our Taehyung" Jimin says, chuckling.
"You didn't raise him, Jimin" Jin says, glaring.
"Did I say that I did?" Jimin says, scoffing.

5 months later...

Jungkook and Taehyung are finally dating, for 5 months now. They're already known in the village, people being happy for them.

People walked around the village until a loud explosion is heard. This startled them all, parents immediately picking their children up and ran to their houses. The village is now filled with screaming as another explosion is heard.

Jungkook and Taehyung laughed and hugged each other as they stared in their official tree. Suddenly, they get startled by a loud explosion. The younger stared at Taehyung as he sat up.
"What was that?" Jungkook asks, screaming and covering his head as another one is heard. Taehyung hugged Jungkook, trying to calm him down as he started crying.
"Hyung, what was that?" Jungkook asks, shaking in Taehyung's embrace.
"I don't know, but I think we should go" Taehyung says as he now sees the smoke. Suddenly, screaming is heard and people running around is what they heard and saw.

They looked back and forth, being met with a panicked Jin and Jimin.
"What's happening?!" Taehyung asks, confused and panicked at the same time.
"Our village is being attacked! We need evacuate!" Jin yelled and that was enough for the two to run with them.
"Hyung, I'm scared" Jungkook says as they ran.
"I am too, Jungkookie, but please calm down for now, okay?" Taehyung says until both of them tripped. Taehyung stood up and was about to grab Jungkook when people start to run in his way, making it hard to see Jungkook.

"Wait! Please! Get out of the way! I need to get Jungkook!"