LYTTE 9

Jungkook watched out from the window as the three trains

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jungkook watched out from the window as the three trains. He sighs, looking down, missing Taehyung.
"Hyung ah, how are you right now?" He says as he touched the T letter necklace that's wrapped around his neck. He sighs, using his crutches to go to where he's staying right now.

"Taehyung ah?" Taehyung hears, looking back and smiling a little.
"Yes?" Taehyung says, Jimin chuckles.
"Well, are you really gonna train?" Jimin asks and Taehyung nods.
"Yes, I want to search for Jungkook" Taehyung says, while Jimin sighs.
"I'm sure Jungkook's somewhere safe, don't worry too much" Jimin says, patting his back. Taehyung nods and caresses the J letter necklace that's around his neck.

"I really hope that's true" He says, kissing it. Jin walks in, holding a plate of food.
"I'm hungry and go away if y'all will judge me" Jin says as he sat down on his bed, continuing to eat.

Days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months and the enemies starts to slowly decrease. Because of how well trained some warriors is now. Jungkook's leg got better and he can walk again. He smiled as he stared at the sky, taking a deep breath as he's going to see Taehyung again. Hoseok told him that it's safe to go now and he was happy to hear that.

Taehyung sighs as he wiped his sweat, sitting down, exhausted.
"Hyung, are you just gonna eat?" Jimin asks as he too, sat down, exhausted.
"What? I trained, and all I need right now is food" Jin slap, cheeks full of food. The two rolled their eyes until different people walked in their little village. The three gets alerted, but Jin ain't letting his food be eaten if he left it there, so he ate it til he finished it. The other warriors also gets alerted and their swords and guns are now pointed at the people.

"Who are you guys?!"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.