LYTTE 3

Taehyung looks around as he sees Jungkook calling for somebody

Taehyung looks around as he sees Jungkook calling for somebody. He frowns, raising his brow. Until Jungkook points at him, smiling. He chuckles, running to the younger.
"Yes?" He asks then Jungkook grabbed his hand. The younger places something in his hand, smiling before running away. He opened his hand, grabbing the paper with a carved J letter.

"Meet me later at the big tree near the village! <3"

He smiles, the carved J letter had a chain that fits his wrist on it, which means it's a bracelet. He puts it on, chuckling.
"I'll definitely meet you there" He says, and turns around. Getting startled at Jin and Jimin's smiling face.
"Ohhh, Taehyung ah will meet Jungkook later and got a bracelet, I bet he have the T for Taehyung and that is for Jungkook" Jimin says, making Jin scoff.
"Yeah, no shit, Jimin" Jin says, rolling his eyes.

Taehyung looks around, walking to the tree. Jungkook isn't even there, did he lie-
"Boo!" He hears, getting startled as Jungkook pops out from the back of the tree. Jungkook giggles, running and hugging Taehyung. The older chuckled, ruffling his hair.
"Did you wear the bracelet?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nods, showing the bracelet. The younger claps his hands in excitement, giggling.
"I got the T, hyung" Jungkook says and shows his.
"My cousin made it, I told him to" Jungkook says, winking as he sat down.

"Hyung, I have an interest on you" Jungkook says, out of the blue. Taehyung was shocked, but he smiled after, knowing that the guy he also had an interest on, likes him.
"Jungkook, me too... Ever since I watched that practice, I couldn't take my eyes off of you, you literally caught my eyes" Taehyung says, making Jungkook scoff as he blushed.

"Don't be like that, I'm gonna turn to a tomato"