LYTTE 2

Taehyung was again, back in the village, he wanted to watch the Jungkook guy

Taehyung was again, back in the village, he wanted to watch the Jungkook guy. He was walking, suddenly stepping on someone's hanbok. He gasps, removing his foot. He looked up and sees someone he didn't expect. The Jeon Jungkook. He bit his bottom lip as he glared at him.
"Excuse me, I'm sorry big why did you step on my hanbok, it rips easily" Jungkook says, crossing his arms. But later he bit his lips as he sees Taehyung, he seemed so... Fine.

"I'm so sorry" Taehyung says and Jungkook blushed at the deep voice.
"It's okay, just don't do it again" He says and was about to walk away.
"Wait, what's your name?" Taehyung asks, of course he knew, he just doesn't want to be seen as a creep because he knew his name.
"Oh, it's Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook says, smiling.
"I'm Kim Taehyung by the way, sorry about your hanbok" Taehyung says and Jungkook smiled back.
"Don't worry about it" Jungkook says, before leaving, waving goodbye at Taehyung.

"I just met Jungkook" Taehyung says and Jimin and Jin laughs.
"Hmm, did he think you're a creep?" Jin asks and Taehyung shook his head.
"No, he didn't. He even told me his name" Taehyung says, laughing. The two smiled, hugging him.
"Congrats" Jin and Jimin says, laughing.

Taehyung watched as Jungkook performed. The excess cloths that covered his arms moved gracefully with him. It flowed so beautifully, his facial expressions go with the dance, he feels it. Taehyung smiled, proud even if he doesn't know him that much. Jungkook finishes up, leaving the people clapping and cheering for him. He bowed before leaving. Taehyung wanted to see more, but at least he got to see it. Chuckling, he looks back at Jin and Jimin, who laughed at him. He just rolled his eyes, shrugging.