LYTTE Finale

They all glared and pointed their weapons at the unknown group

They all glared and pointed their weapons at the unknown group. That was until Taehyung dropped his weapon, gasping before running to someone. Jin and Jimin stared at each other until their eyes widened as they're met with Taehyung hugging Jungkook.

"I missed you so much! Where were you?" Taehyung says as he hugged Jungkook very tightly, like the younger would disappear if he let go.
"They're took care of me, hyungie" Jungkook says as he pointed at Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon who smiled at them.
"Thank you so much!" Taehyung says, bowing. Jungkook giggles, giving Taehyung's forehead a kiss.
"I love you" Jungkook says until he felt their lips connect.

"I love you too" Taehyung says as he had his hands on the younger's waist.

As months passed by, the enemies completely disappeared. They're defeated and they got their village back.

Jungkook and Taehyung walked to where their tree is located. Both smiled as they saw their carved initials still on there. Smiling they hugged each other there, going back til their last breath, they died together, happy.

"Wow, papa, this story is so good!" Jungkook's daughter says, giggling.
"Of course, because papa made it" Jungkook says, winking.
"Yes, with my help" Taehyung suddenly said out of nowhere, chuckling. He gave both of their heads a kiss.
"And papa isn't called an author if he doesn't make this" Jungkook says, chuckling and shook his head.

"I want to read it again!"