52

Johnny didn't feel much like celebrating. He simply laid himself in bed and looked up at the ceiling, moving his wand between his fingers. With a smile, Johnny sent red sparks up into the air. Magic still amazed him to this day.

"Aren't you joining in?" Hermione asked, entering the tent and straddling Johnny's waist. Hermione smiled as Johnny blushed, still loving the effect she had over her boyfriend.

"I don't feel like it," Johnny muttered, placing his hands on her hips. "Are you okay?"

"I am," Hermione said, kissing Johnny's lips.

"Stop moving," Johnny groaned.

"Why?" Hermione asked innocently. Johnny was about to reply when Mr. Weasley burst in, telling Hermione she needed to make her way to safety while Johnny needed to help. Both confused, they went outside to see the whole campsite on fire.

"Death Eaters, take my wand just in case," Johnny breathed, clutching onto Hermione's hand. "Run!"

Johnny eyes turned red, his claws and fangs expanded and he let out a loud howl as Hermione ran towards Harry and Ron. The thundering sound of feet were heard throughout the chaos as ten people fell into formation in front of Johnny. Johnny counted three vampires, five werewolves, a devil and a demon.

"We must protect all the innocent!" Johnny yelled, his own fangs piercing his gums. "The order is wound to kill any Death Eaters!"

"Yes, Alpha!" The ten Supernatural beings all said in perfect sync, before rushing off in many directions.

A crowd of wizards, tightly packed and moving together with wands pointing straight upward, was marching slowly across the field. High above them, floating along in midair, four struggling figures were being contorted into grotesque shapes. It was as though the masked wizards on the ground were puppeteers, and the people above them were marionettes operated by invisible strings that rose from the wands into the air. Two of the figures were very small.

More wizards were joining the marching group, laughing and pointing up at the floating bodies. Tents crumpled and fell as the marching crowd swelled. Once or twice Johnny saw one of the marchers blast a tent out of his way with his wand. Several caught fire. The screaming grew louder.

The floating people were suddenly illuminated as they passed over a burning tent and Johnny recognised one of them: Mr. Roberts, the campsite manager. The other three looked as though they might be his wife and children. One of the marchers below flipped Mrs. Roberts upside down with his wand; her nightdress fell down to reveal voluminous drawers and she struggled to cover herself up as the crowd below her screeched and hooted with glee.

"That's sick," Johnny muttered, watching the smallest Muggle child, who had begun to spin like a top, sixty feet above the ground, his head flopping limply from side to side. "That is really sick...."

But the Death Eaters fun was ruined as Johnny howled, sprinting right at the group, a vampire and a demon joining him in the process. The Death Eaters scrambled as Vlad, the Vampire, sunk his teeth into a Death Eater's neck. Another Death Eater screamed as Kane, the Demon, shot fire out of his hand, causing the Death Eater to burn to death.

Johnny used his claws to slit a Death Eaters throat, causing blood to splatter over Johnny's body, staining his white shirt and denim jacket.

"This jacket cost £1,500 you cunt!" Johnny yelled, kicking the Death Eaters corpse for good measure. It was quiet not twenty minutes later. The fires had died down and all the Death Eaters seemed to have disapparted.

"Morsmordre!" Johnny's new impeccable hearing heard. Johnny was walking through the burnt down campsite when Voldemort's Mark appeared in the sky, causing the Alpha to gasp. Johnny looked around, and heard a faint groan under the rubble of a broken tent.