111

With Johnny
16th August 1999
"Johnny! It's your wedding day!" Yelled Pansy excitedly as she burst into Johnny's bedroom at Potter Manor. Johnny had his Bachelor Party (organised by Pansy, his Best Woman) the night before, and was hungover as all hell.

"Can I die instead?" Johnny asked, burying his head deeper into the pillow. Pansy laughed slightly, approaching Johnny's side with a glass of water and a bottle of painkillers. When the pain in Johnny's head died down, Johnny and Pansy left the bedroom and went downstairs to the kitchen to see all the other Groomsmen eating breakfast. Harry, Blaise, Ron, Draco, Nick, Axel, Sam and Kieran agreed to become Groomsmen even if they were a bit salty Pansy was the Best Woman.

"There he is, the man of the day!" Blaise cheered excitedly, banging a beer bottle on the kitchen counter.

"Who let him drink already?" Johnny asked sarcastically while Harry slid him a beer.

"Cheer up, Johnny," Harry smirked, taking the cap of his own beer bottle. "It's your wedding day."

"And if Hermione kills me for drinking at ten thirty in the morning, I'm haunting you," Johnny laughed, scooping some beans up I'm his fork and tucking into his breakfast.

"Always knew you were gonna marry her," said Nick from opposite Johnny. "I knew from when you first got together."

"Yet he was secretly hoping you guys would break up," said Sam, the non-drinker of the group, ducking out of the way of the slap Nick was sending his way. Johnny laughed as Sam stuck his tongue out childishly.

"I'm perfectly happy with Amber, thank you very much," said Nick, drinking from his own beer.

"I'd hope you are, she's preggo after all," said Axel, causing them all to cheer and bang their bottles against the table. At eleven fifteen Kieran, the voice of reason, suggested they all shower and change into their suits for the day. So off they went, and after Johnny showered and styled his hair, he got changed and tied his emerald green tie. They had decided on getting tie colours related to their Hogwarts Houses.

Johnny, Pansy, Blaise and Draco would wear green for Slytherin. Harry, Ron, Kieran and Nick wore red for blood Gryffindor, and Sam and Axel wore royal blue for Ravenclaw. When Johnny exited the bedroom, the boys and Pansy wolf whistled at him playfully as he came downstairs, causing Johnny to shake his head in embarrassment.

"Fucking hell, not a lot of room in here," said Draco as the group of ten split into two sections for the cars to take them to Westminster Abbey. Johnny, who was sat in the front passenger, laughed hard at Draco and Blaise who shared the two small seats right at the back, while Nick and Pansy sat in the middle of the car. The group cheered when the driver finally started driving towards London.

"This is it, mate," said Pansy, wrapping her arms around Johnny's shoulders from behind. "You're about to get fucking married!"

With Hermione
"Mione, there's nothing to worry about," Selena said as Hermione paced the changing room at Westminster Abbey. Hermione was surrounded by Mia, Padma, Selena, Gabrielle, Ginny and Winona.

"What if someone objects? What if Johnny runs away?" Hermione asks, hyperventilating as she paced. Mia got up and grabbed Hermione by the shoulders, guiding her to a seat.

"Any other day I'd smack the shit out of you for being stupid," said Mia, pushing Hermione into the chair with by her shoulders. "But... it's your wedding day, and your daughter is here."

"What Mia is trying to say is," said Gabrielle, giving Mia firm look. "Is that Johnny is one thousand percent in love with you, and he'd never run away."