113

A/n: This is where you can start using Joesph Morgan as Johnny's faceclaim.

Ten years laterDecember 24th 2009"Dad!" Ten year old Rhett Wendell Grindelwald yelled excitedly as Johnny came home from Hogwarts that day

Ten years later
December 24th 2009
"Dad!" Ten year old Rhett Wendell Grindelwald yelled excitedly as Johnny came home from Hogwarts that day. It was a busy time at the school at that present moment, with Professor McGonagall retiring at the end of that year, along with Professor Flitwick and Professor Sprout. Johnny would be inducted as the new Headmaster, and was currently going through the process of hiring new staff to replace the old ones.

"Hey, bud," Johnny smiled, wrapping his arms around his son's shoulders. "How've you been?"

"I'm good," Rhett mumbled tiredly.

"Good, let's go find your mother and sisters then," Delphini and Winona were twelve now, and were in their second year at Hogwarts. Winona and Delphini were both sorted into Slytherin, much to their delight. The two girls idolised their father. They idolised their mother too, but their father held a special place in their hearts. Johnny chuckled as Rhett ran through Grindelwald Manor in his werewolf form, urging his father to keep up.

"I got you now, you little shit!" Johnny joked, turning into his half-werewolf form. Rhett giggled as threw him over his shoulder and ran down the hallway, their laughter echoing down the long hallways. The older man burst into the main living room on the ground floor, where Hermione, Delphini and Winona were sat watching a Christmas film.

"Hello, wonderful family!" Johnny grinned cheekily, throwing Rhett on the sofa besides Hermione, who glared at her husband.

"Dad!" Delphini and Winona cheered, hugging their father around the middle. Johnny chuckled and swooped low to kiss their foreheads. When he detangled himself from his daughters, Johnny bent low to kiss his wife of ten years, a wide smile on his face.

"I missed you, bub," Hermione whispered, pulling Johnny to sit next to her. She instantly cuddled up to her husband, pulling Rhett into her side too. Winona cuddled up next to her father, and Delphini cuddled up to her sister, the family restarting "It's A Wonderful Life," once again so they could all watch it together as a family.

"I missed you too, Angel," Johnny smiled, his hand running through her hair as he stared at the screen.

A few hours later, and the family were scattered. Hermione was out in the garden with the kids as they played in the snow, while Johnny was watching them from the kitchen window, singing along to Christmas songs as he prepped the Christmas dinner for tomorrow. Luca, Caterina, her new boyfriend, Monica, Wendell, Evelyn and Evelyn's new girlfriend would be coming over, and Johnny and Hermione wanted it perfect.

"I'm driving home for Christmas
Oh, I can't wait to see those faces
I'm driving home for Christmas, yeah
Well I'm moving down that line
And it's been so long
But I will be there
I sing this song
To pass the time away
Driving in my car
Driving home for Christmas."