104

It was torture, waiting for Harry and Luna to arrive back from the Ravenclaw. Johnny found himself pacing the common room, clutching his forearm in pain as he idly listened to the girls ask questions about Winona and pregnancy. When the portrait hole (the one they used to get in) Johnny was pleasantly surprised to see Tonks, Evan, Remus, Kingsley, Katie Bell, Angelina Johnson, Alicia Spinnet, Marcus Flint, Graham, Elizabeth and Devon Montague, and Mr. and Mrs, Weasley stepping out.

"Alright Johnny?" Marcus asked, clapping his hand as Elizabeth hugged him. Johnny stared at his former Quidditch teammates in shock.

"What're you guys doing here?"

"Daphne Greengrass and Pansy Parkinson sent around a message," said Graham. "If we're a true Slytherin, we should be loyal to no one but King Johnathan Grindelwald, so, here we are."

Johnny looked rather taken aback, but smiled as Tonks approached him.

"Hey, Johnny boy," Tonks smiled at him, changing her hight so she was level with Johnny. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed his forehead. "Can you believe it? The both of us as parents?"

"No I can't," Johnny chuckled, moving to hug Mrs. Weasley.

"Your mother is staying back with Muriel, Winona, Teddy and Andromeda," Lupin informed him, causing Johnny to nod appreciatively at the information his mother, child and godchild were out of the thick of the fighting.

When Harry finally arrived back, Johnny let out a relived sigh along with a collective number of people.

"Harry, what's happening?" said Lupin, he and Johnny meeting him at the foot of the stairs.

"Voldemort's on his way, they're barricading he school- Snape's run for it- What are you doing here? How did you know?"

"We sent messages to the rest of Dumbledore's Army," Fred explained. "You couldn't expect everyone to miss the fun, Harry, and the D.A. let the Order of the Phoenix know, and it all kind of snowballed."

"What first, guys?" called George, looking between Johnny and Harry. "What's going on?"

"They're evacuating the younger kids and everyone's meeting in the Great Hall to get organised," Harry said. "We're fighting, even the majority of the Slytherin's, Slughorn said they're loyal to no one but Johnathan Grindelwald."

There was a great roar and a surge toward the stairs, Johnny and Harry was pressed back against the wall as they ran past them, the mingled members of the Order of the Phoenix, Dumbledore's Army, and the old Quidditch teams, all with their wands drawn, heading up into the main castle.

"Come on, Luna," Dean called as he passed, holding out his free hand, she took it and followed him back up the stairs.

The crowd was thinning. Only a little knot of people remained below in the Room of Requirement, and Johnny and Harry joined them. Mrs. Weasley was struggling with Ginny. Around them stood Evan, Lupin, Fred, George, Bill and Fleur.

"You're underage!" Mrs. Weasley shouted at her daughter as Harry and Johnny approached "I won't permit it! The boys, yes, but you, you've got to go home!"

"I won't!"

Ginny's hair flew as she pulled her arm out of her mother's grip.

"I'm in Dumbledore's Army-"

"A teenagers' gang!"

"A teenagers' gang that's about to take him on, which no one else has dared to do!" said Fred.

"She's sixteen!" shouted Mrs. Weasley. "She's not old enough! What you two were thinking bringing her with you-"

Fred and George looked slightly ashamed of themselves.