82

Johnny thought it was great to be back in the rebuilt Potter Manor with Evelyn, Hermione and Harry. Johnny and Harry spent most days on the small Quidditch field in the back garden, then Johnny would join Hermione in the kitchen, helping to cook their lunch as Evelyn was protecting the Muggle Prime Minister, and then the three would binge watch some movies.

However, this day was different. Harry had popped down to the local supermarket to buy groceries for the week, letting Johnny and Hermione lie in. Hermione was awake, lying on Johnny's chest as small snores emitted from her boyfriend. Hermione let a small smile stretch across her lips, as she repeatedly kissed Johnny's lips to wake him.

"Lemme sleep!" Johnny whined, rolling over so he laid on top of Hermione, causing her to giggle.

"Babe, it's eleven pm," Hermione said softly, running her hands along his scarred back and kissing his neck. She sucked on his neck lightly, causing Johnny to let out a low moan.

"You're just making me horny," Johnny mumbled, moving down Hermione's body so his head rested in the valley of her breasts. Hermione smiled softly, running her hands through Johnny's hair as his eyes flickered open, his ocean eyes meeting hers. "Good morning, darling."

"Morning, sweetheart," Hermione whispered, letting a moan escape her mouth as Johnny sucked on the skin between her breasts. Johnny smirked, standing and leaving to the en-suite bathroom. "You can't leave me like this!"

"Like what?" Johnny asked through the door, a chuckle escaping his lips. Hermione groaned in annoyance, throwing a pillow at the door. Ten minutes later, Johnny left the bathroom in a tight fitted Slytherin shirt, light blue skinny jeans and white trainers. Hermione eyed her boyfriend, getting to her knees. Johnny noticed the look of lust and hunger on Hermione's face, and ran out of the room, a chuckle leaving his lips.

Hermione followed him, a gasp leaving her lips as Johnny tripped over a small table out in the hall, and it sent him tumbling down the stairs.

"Babe!" Hermione yelled, rushing down to Johnny who was sprawled out at the bottom of the stairs. Blood trickled down his forehead from an open wound, and he was holding his ankle.

"I'm fine," Johnny winced, Hermione helping him over to the sofa, where she laid him down. Hermione went to a bathroom on the ground floor of the Manor, pulling a bottle of painkillers and a First Aid kit from under the sink.

"Take one of these," Hermione told Johnny, placing the bottle of painkillers in his hand. "They look strong."

Johnny didn't listen, but instead popped two in his mouth and grinned mockingly at Hermione, who glared at her boyfriend and shook her head. She proceeded to wipe Johnny's cut clean and placed a plaster over it, but it needed stitches.

"I'll have to take you to the hospital," Hermione sighed, slightly irritated. Johnny had taught Hermione how to drive during the summer, but neither had their license. However, Johnny had managed to get him and Hermione fake driving licenses, but no matter how much Hermione refused to use it, she knew she'd have to at one point. "We can't have you doing magic while you're high."

"Hermione, who's that?" Johnny slurred, the painkillers had clearly made Johnny very high, and he was pointing at Harry who had just walked through the door with many shopping bags.

"The bloody hell happened to him?" Harry asked, dropping the bags and taking in a deep breath.

"He fell down the stairs," Hermione said, heading towards the stairs to change into something appropriate for the hospital. "And he took two very strong painkillers , so he's a bit high."

"Oh my god," Harry laughed, clutching his stomach and looking towards Johnny who was glaring at him, a rather large pout on his face.

"Answer the question, you specky bitch!" Johnny slurred angrily, throwing a cushion widely, which was meant to hit Harry but ended up knocking a rather expensive looking vase off of a table, causing the cousins to wince. "Whoops!"